Oakland vs. Siegel

Bacillum

Yeh siegel lost in a heartbreaker last year at home so i'm guessing thats why oakland didnt mind it being back here. Same going with siegel playing 2yrs in a row at riverdale b/c we play them better there. Siegel has lost these kinda games in the past but with the talent we have we're trying to just go one game at a time b/c in this region top to bottom anybody can beat anybody.

gostars, I have to congratulate you on this post. Smart and concise with no wild claims or expectations. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Unlike weeks gone by I will not automatically claim Siegel will lose this one. I see this one as a toss up. If Coach W does not go conservative the Stars could win it. Should be a very good game with both sides giving it their all.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to believe there are only 2 pages on this thread. There once was a time that there would be at least 30 by now.

alot of the siegel hot heads have graduated now, hismom22 hasnt been posting either so it seems to have cooled off a little bit...i was thinking it would still be heated on here with pico leaving oakland to siegel

This Siegel Graduate sees siegel winning. There on a roll, and LOD, there conservative offense is winning them football games. I look for more of the same. Hard to lose games that you dont turn the football over in. I feel Siegel will win this game by 2 touchdowns. Hope Pico can go off and do as well as he has been doing. The defense has been playing stingy lately. Should be a good game with Siegel coming out victorious.and i DEFINATELY was a hot head on my old name by the way.

Hard to believe there are only 2 pages on this thread. There once was a time that there would be at least 30 by now.

I'm just ready for basketball season. Hopefully things can get a little more exciting with this rivalry. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

This Siegel Graduate sees siegel winning. There on a roll, and LOD, there conservative offense is winning them football games. I look for more of the same. Hard to lose games that you dont turn the football over in. I feel Siegel will win this game by 2 touchdowns. Hope Pico can go off and do as well as he has been doing. The defense has been playing stingy lately. Should be a good game with Siegel coming out victorious.and i DEFINATELY was a hot head on my old name by the way.

Sounds like siegelnation07??

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I'm thinking in this match-up that you can't keep a good team down for too long. Sure, it's not the Oakland teams of past and siegel has been doing a lot of good things lately. A Siegel loss would help any minute chance that La Vergne has of making the play-offs. Even though there hasn't been alot of games between these two teams...given the record between the two....Oakland wins a close one!!

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I'm thinking in this match-up that you can't keep a good team down for too long. Sure, it's not the Oakland teams of past and siegel has been doing a lot of good things lately. A Siegel loss would help any minute chance that La Vergne has of making the play-offs. Even though there hasn't been alot of games between these two teams...given the record between the two....Oakland wins a close one!!

I hope so, I would really love to see Oakland win this game.