Oakland vs. Siegel

Bacillum

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey.....................dont talk about baxter he is a wise one he called the upset of the year

sorry man baxter is a cool kid but on here he's just too cocky i'd rather he not be posting for siegel unless he changes his attitude. we dont need anybody on here being just disrespectful. So i gotta go with siegel obviously but for good reasons like there we're on a 3 game winstreak playing great defense and lets say "PICO" he's more then ready to run on oakland more like a revenge game to him and all the players from oakland. X factors in this game, siegel is in the playoff hunt lets hope they keep fighting like they have been. oakland had one of there players get hurt pretty bad (how's he doin anyways?) and a win against siegel would be priceless for them. Its going to be a great game friday hope everybody shows up ready to play.

I talked to Pico and he said he hates every player from Oakland and every single coach. They are going to get theirs tomorrow night. And get it good. He can't wait to see them crying on their knees after the game when he gets his 250 yds rushing and 3 TDS against them and siegel wins. Oakland's defense can't even stop the murfreesboro mustangs 5 yr old team. They are a joke and the joke is on them when siegel goes to the playoffs.

I talked to Pico and he said he hates every player from Oakland and every single coach. They are going to get theirs tomorrow night. And get it good. He can't wait to see them crying on their knees after the game when he gets his 250 yds rushing and 3 TDS against them and siegel wins. Oakland's defense can't even stop the murfreesboro mustangs 5 yr old team. They are a joke and the joke is on them when siegel goes to the playoffs.

Dude, you just need to shut your trap. Pieces of trash like yourself is the reason why Siegel has the reputation that it does.

Watson said their noseguard is the softest fat doughboy we will see all year. Pico runs wild all night threw that pityful line. Oakland is trash. Everyone who goes there belongs in a dumpster. Our defense will hold chokeland to 0 points as in a shutout. E-z win.Then we will kick Lebanon's sorry butt to.

Watson would know bout being soft. Normal folks would at least have come class and respect, obviously you dont follow under that category since you have to constantly refer to namecalling to make yourself feel all big inside. Here is my question: what happens when Oakland serves Siegel up a big ole batch of crow for you to chew on, will you be a big enough man to admit you were wrong. Actually, I dont have to wonder since I know you will be a no-show if Siegel loses or try to explain away as to why they lost. I try to lay low during football season since work and school doesnt allow me to see most of my game, but I draw a line when you start trashing my alma mater. Im sure Oakland's defense will prove friday night that they are anything but soft.