Oakland vs. Siegel

Bacillum

LOL LOL LOL, last in the region. You are now officially the bottom feeders. Blackman will blaze you good this week and they are pretty awful themselves, but at least they can score once in awhile. Glad the indoor facility made such a difference for your team this year. Maybe you can rent it out to all of us going to the playoffs!Our students do not have to make fools of themselves at games. Who cares which student section is best. We have a team to be proud of at Siegel. State Bound and next to get the gold in the county. How did you like your serving of pico?

baxter shut up!!!! now!!! god. We beat lebannon and go to the playoffs we'll give oakland something to cheer about i'm a football player and we'll tape you to there flag pole and let them have at you i dont want to lower myself to your level but its going to happen, i can name more than 15 players more then willing to help me you are just disrespectful retire your name and never post on this site again.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PATMAN, it is great to see another Oakland poster on here. As the season winds down, there are fewer and fewer of us on here supporting these players. You are exactly right in that they deserve us to cheer them on. If we give up, then so will they. I have always said that it takes more to suit up when you are losing,to go hard at practices and games than it does to do it when you are headed for the playoffs. You really have to gut it out and look for positives right now. Right now they may be filled with negatives, but I can tell you from experience that when these kids look back yrs from now they will have many fond memories of their football days and friendships from Oakland. The undying support from parents, students, boosters, and administrators is admirable and appreciated. Let's make this last game the best one yet.

You are right! These boys have to have a love for the game to put it out day after day without winning. My hat goes off to all of them. It's easy to play when you are winning every year. There is always something to be learned about yourself as a person and others with sports...win or lose. They will have good memories regardless. Go Patriots!

LOL LOL LOL, last in the region. You are now officially the bottom feeders. Blackman will blaze you good this week and they are pretty awful themselves, but at least they can score once in awhile. Glad the indoor facility made such a difference for your team this year. Maybe you can rent it out to all of us going to the playoffs!Our students do not have to make fools of themselves at games. Who cares which student section is best. We have a team to be proud of at Siegel. State Bound and next to get the gold in the county. How did you like your serving of pico?

You really are a bitter man, aren't you? Pico is a great athlete..no doubt about it. Patriots practice as hard as anybody else. In my opinion it takes someone who truly loves the game to stick with it day in day out, no matter the wins or loses. I hope Siegel does well, but you still have Lebanon to play.

You really are a bitter man, aren't you? Pico is a great athlete..no doubt about it. Patriots practice as hard as anybody else. In my opinion it takes someone who truly loves the game to stick with it day in day out, no matter the wins or loses. I hope Siegel does well, but you still have Lebanon to play.

PATMAN - calling baxter "a man" is a far stretch from the truth. He does not represent Siegel posters. Siegel has been

in the same shoes as Oakland for too many years. We do have respect for ALL the teams in this region. A region considered one of the strongest in the state.

PATMAN - calling baxter "a man" is a far stretch from the truth. He does not represent Siegel posters. Siegel has been

in the same shoes as Oakland for too many years. We do have respect for ALL the teams in this region. A region considered one of the strongest in the state.

I understand that Siegel is not disrespectful of Oakland. Every player knows how much hard work and effort it takes to play on any team. Point well taken by you concerning Baxter. I agree that this region is one of the strongest in the state.