Tyner @ McCallie

grimkey

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyner goes to McCallie this week, What do you think? Tyner played it's most complete game of the year against a very good Muurphy N. C. team. I think this will be a very good game.

...McCallie is a very fundamental team...well coached...Tyner's schedule this year has been tough, however this game should tell how deep into the playoffs the "RAMS" are capable of going!!!

No way this game is that close.

Tyner by 24, easy.

It is no way that Tyner scores 24 more point than McCallie. McCallie's loses have come from within their Division2AA - Brentwood Academy 7-1, Father Ryan 8-0, Ensworth 6-2, and recently against Webb 5-3. THis game will be close, if Tyner avoids the turnover that they generally commits in this game, if not, they can look for McCallie to score with their defense, special teams, and offense. Game to watch with McCallie holding a four game winning streak. WHo are the players for each team?

It is no way that Tyner scores 24 more point than McCallie. McCallie's loses have come from within their Division2AA - Brentwood Academy 7-1, Father Ryan 8-0, Ensworth 6-2, and recently against Webb 5-3. THis game will be close, if Tyner avoids the turnover that they generally commits in this game, if not, they can look for McCallie to score with their defense, special teams, and offense. Game to watch with McCallie holding a four game winning streak. WHo are the players for each team?

I think it will be a close game but, I think Tyner finally gets that monkey off of their backs, I say Tyner by 8...

...Nine(9) different(excellent) RB's...Two(2) exceptional QB's...A "D" that will bend but won't break...should be a good one...turnovers must be kept to a minimum!!!