Brentwood @ Independence

donathan5507

Frst of ahl if you is goeen to bee the spell chek polece get ready to get very buzy!!!!

Second of all that was nothing even close to trash talking. I nominate YOU for stupid post award for the day!!!

Should be a good game in spite of this fan. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Dude, I nominate you for most upset

Indy by 7

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frst of ahl if you is goeen to bee the spell chek polece get ready to get very buzy!!!!

Second of all that was nothing even close to trash talking. I nominate YOU for stupid post award for the day!!!

Should be a good game in spite of this fan. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Wow, big words coming from a guy who has been talking trash about Indy all year...

As for the game, it should be close. Indy looks very cohesive right now with Heckman under center and hopefully that will continue into tomorrow night. Indy 14, Brentwood 6.

If your going to try to talk trash at least spell believe right. Otherwise you just look stupid.

I agree with you packfan, first half at least will be very defensively oriented. In the end Indy will prevail.

Maybe you should try "you're" instead of "your" for "you are"........

As was said before, Brentwood needs a Dickson Co. loss to either Franklin this week or Ravenwood next week, which are both very possible, as well as a win over Northeast next week. If Dickson loses both of their last two, then they are out of the playoffs completely, with 3 region losses.

Should be a low-scoring game...17-14 Brentwood

As was said before, Brentwood needs a Dickson Co. loss to either Franklin this week or Ravenwood next week, which are both very possible, as well as a win over Northeast next week. If Dickson loses both of their last two, then they are out of the playoffs completely, with 3 region losses.

Should be a low-scoring game...17-14 Brentwood

Indy needs no help from any other team. They win the last 2 games they win the region. Indy wins 17-7.

Both of these teams are coming off victories, a 30-0 beating of CHS for B-Wood and a 28-14 nail-biter over Ravenwood for Indy. We all know that it's a huge game for both so there will be no lack of passion or energy in the game. It's going to come down to the weather conditions. Rain won't effect Brentwood as much, being a primairly running team, but for Indy, even though stud running back Scott Pettigrew has been huge, the passing game was a huge factor in last weeks win. If Pettigrew goes over 100 yards on the day, the Eagles will walk away with the victory.

27-21 Indy, in the rain.

I think tonight will be a great game. The advantage here is to the Eagles because Brentwood's defense has not face a running back like Pettigrew all season long. Now that Heckman has proven himself as a consistent throwing and running quarterback, this will be a good test for the sophomore QB.

Independence-17

Brentwood-9

I think tonight will be a great game. The advantage here is to the Eagles because Brentwood's defense has not face a running back like Pettigrew all season long. Now that Heckman has proven himself as a consistent throwing and running quarterback, this will be a good test for the sophomore QB.

Independence-17

Brentwood-9

last i checked Primm form dickson county was ranked very high int he state fo tennessee....pettigree is a very talents man and a good running back..

Coach Eubanks and his staff will have to be on their toes tonight...Brentwood may have the best coaching staff (top to bottom) in the area...I think Brentwood's inability to pass the ball will kill them offensively...Independence stacked the box against Dickson and dared Primm to throw it...the Eagles basically neutralized Rayburn and put the game in Primm's hands early and he didn't seize his opportunity. The benefit for Indy is that, even if they stack the box, they still have a major playmaker (Isaac Baugh) in coverage.

That's not to say that Indy will be able to do much offensively, though. Brentwood's D is very impressive and I expect will contain Pettigrew similar to how Ravenwood did. Heckman is going to have to make plays for the Eagles to win. Talk about baptism by fire for this young sophomore.

I expect a low-scoring game, but who knows? Sometimes matchups that appear to be defensive struggles on paper turn into shootouts. I don't see that happening here, though.