Smyrna vs Riverdale

82cat

limbaugh can you give me an example of how this would have effected us in prevaious years and what effect it could have in the future

thanks

as far as the most D1 signings i am not sure of the numbers but you can go to RIVERDALEWARRIORS.COM and it will tell you who is playing in college and where they signed to

has anyone heard how tamar butler is doing at murray state

I have been telling my TSSAA friends for years that the way they did it wasn't fair to regions 2,3,6 and 7.

Because with odd years having odd # regions host and even years having even # regions host regions 1,4,5,8 had a built-in advantage of being able to host all 4 games every other year.

Now, there is going to be a 'four year' cycle instead of a 'two year' cycle, giving each region the same opportunity to host 4 games every 4 years.. See what I mean? The PDF on TSSAA Website (see link earlier in thread) explains it pretty well and has a grid for each year....

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been telling my TSSAA friends for years that the way they did it wasn't fair to regions 2,3,6 and 7.

Because with odd years having odd # regions host and even years having even # regions host regions 1,4,5,8 had a built-in advantage of being able to host all 4 games every other year.

Now, there is going to be a 'four year' cycle instead of a 'two year' cycle, giving each region the same opportunity to host 4 games every 4 years.. See what I mean? The PDF on TSSAA Website (see link earlier in thread) explains it pretty well and has a grid for each year....

Thanks man. You are just filled with answers...and the facts to back them up.

Thanks again.

Can anyone confirm Smyrna has had more players sign major Division I scholarships than Riverdale players since 2000?

yeah, its a shame shadumbens couldnt do more with that talent huh?

Here is Riverdale's list:

http://www.riverdalewarriors.com/football/...n.html#colleges

Please let me know if I am missing anyone.... (the '94 team was pretty good

2006...antwaun smith, phillip stevenson; 2007...scott thomas, forrest hill, rydell mayes, tyler lusk

theres more, i'll have to brainstorm /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

yeah, its a shame shadumbens couldnt do more with that talent huh?

2006...antwaun smith, phillip stevenson; 2007...scott thomas, forrest hill, rydell mayes, tyler lusk

theres more, i'll have to brainstorm /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

dont be hating on coach shad...he's a great coach and he has done alot with the talet we have..and you'll see that on the feild in less than 24 hours.....riverdale be ready for a loss

limbaugh can you give me an example of how this would have effected us in prevaious years and what effect it could have in the future

thanks

as far as the most D1 signings i am not sure of the numbers but you can go to RIVERDALEWARRIORS.COM and it will tell you who is playing in college and where they signed to

has anyone heard how tamar butler is doing at murray state

tamar is doing great at murray

i've went to see him play a few times

the coaches and the whole program love having him there

Game Day!!

I think we'll get the best that both teams have tonight. It's a really big game but let's keep it clean and let's pray both teams leave without any injuries.

These two teams could very likely see each other again in a few weeks. Last year, everyone knew that would happen. This year both teams will have to work harder to make the rematch happen.

Warriors, be ready. Smyrna is in a pretty much must-win situation. They will be coming at you hard....at playoff speed. The first ten minutes of the game will be critical. This will be a 48 minute game...do not start slow or fall asleep at the end. Play hard from the opening whistle all the way through the final whistle and you'll go home happy campers.

Go Warriors!!!

Wilks will be double teamed all night and Gray has never seen a defensive line like Riverdale all year. There size and there rush will keep him off balance all night. Besides, the Smyrna defense hasn't really been able to stop anyone all year and Riverdale will play ball control and once again reign supreme in Region 4-5A........

Go Warriors..one game at a time....and this one will win the region!!!!

I'm sorry, but if Riverdale's D-Line is better than Brentwood Acadamy's, all four of them need to sign their papers as soon as they can. I'm not taking anything away from Riverdale's line, but BA's D-Line was as big and quick as any hs line I have seen. So, I think they have seen a d-line a little better than Riverdales.

Game Day!!

I think we'll get the best that both teams have tonight. It's a really big game but let's keep it clean and let's pray both teams leave without any injuries.

These two teams could very likely see each other again in a few weeks. Last year, everyone knew that would happen. This year both teams will have to work harder to make the rematch happen.

Warriors, be ready. Smyrna is in a pretty much must-win situation. They will be coming at you hard....at playoff speed. The first ten minutes of the game will be critical. This will be a 48 minute game...do not start slow or fall asleep at the end. Play hard from the opening whistle all the way through the final whistle and you'll go home happy campers.

Go Warriors!!!

we're not quite in a must win situation....we're in...we're just playing for homefield advantage

I'm sorry, but if Riverdale's D-Line is better than Brentwood Acadamy's, all four of them need to sign their papers as soon as they can. I'm not taking anything away from Riverdale's line, but BA's D-Line was as big and quick as any hs line I have seen. So, I think they have seen a d-line a little better than Riverdales.

Come on out tonight and see the best d-line in the state and I BELIEVE you will think differently. If Riverdale is to have a chance to win they will have to keep Sonny on the run and on his back. Oh yea, there are not just four lineman in this defense. Riverdale does a good job of rotating the D-line throughout the game to keep them fresh. They are big, strong, fast and keep coming at you all 4 quarters.