Smyrna vs Riverdale

82cat

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Limbaugh,

Are you joking? If we are going to take away the 3rd quarter, how about taking away the 1st quarter. As for you being able to identify who or who did not make the adjustments, I think coming from someone who knows little about football strategies, your words seem very hollow. Keep running that mouth and you will see how quickly things can change. Go Dawgs!

quit crying you got wooped go back to your puppy pound you talk about ifs you lost and you will lose agian

Limbaugh,

Are you joking? If we are going to take away the 3rd quarter, how about taking away the 1st quarter. As for you being able to identify who or who did not make the adjustments, I think coming from someone who knows little about football strategies, your words seem very hollow. Keep running that mouth and you will see how quickly things can change. Go Dawgs!

Why take away the first quarter? That is the quarter we lost 4 points in after all.

YOU are the one 'running your mouth' - literally all over the place - all my responses are to things YOU type - and every time I make statements of fact you retort with words of anger - from calling folks names to to being downright mean - I see a pattern starting to take shape. I see no answer to why your team couldn't adjust to make a stop the last two times Riverdale had the football for example...

Last time I checked my words, hollow or not, had very little impact on the outcome of the game.

I try to utilize Coach T to stay informed and from time to time I hope to inform others.

You seem to use Coach T to try to run down anyone who isn't a Smyrna supporter. Remind me again who's words may ring more hollow?

I don't have to nor wish to tout my knowledge of football - what little I know just comes from years of being around the game - from growing up watching the Bear Bryant and the Shug Jordan show on Sundays to my son being a kicker on a state championship team. But please tell us your background and where your vast knowledge of the game comes from? But revealing your background may give some folks an idea of who you are - and you wouldn't want that to happen would you??? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I think the bottom line is that Smyrna has all the d-1 signees with 1 rings. Riverdale has the no signees with the 4 rings. now who is the idiot coach?

No one is an idiot coach... Coach Shadowens and his staff do a great job. You won't find folks more dedicated to the kids than Coach Middleton. And Coach Wyant is 'good people' as Papa used to say.

It is easy to armchair coach - but coaches go above and beyond - just ask their wives and kids...

I don't know what game you attend fellow, but your defensive coaches were simply out-coached. No offense to the small cornerback (2), but his parents should have the defensive coaches arrested for child abuse. They continually had him guard Rod with one on one coverage. Maybe they should have put verge on Rod since Verge is suppose to be some type of animal. All I saw him do most of the night was run around blocks. Can't wait to next time.

hey, YOUR defensive coaches were outcoached, dont forget that number 2, JEREMY MCCLAIN, ran for 167 yards and 2 TDs on your defense...like you said, its a shame he was outsized, our defensive coaches could have possibly moved the much larger safety, #23 Joseph Grimes over there to corner and Rods stats would have looked alot different, but because they didnt, Grimes came up with TWO interceptions off one of the the better QBs in the state and set up our game winning drive.

where were your defensive coaches adjustments?

just shut it brosef, you are back against a wall and you make yourself look like a complete idiot every time you open your mouth

No one is an idiot coach... Coach Shadowens and his staff do a great job. You won't find folks more dedicated to the kids than Coach Middleton. And Coach Wyant is 'good people' as Papa used to say.

It is easy to armchair coach - but coaches go above and beyond - just ask their wives and kids...

They chose to do the job. So shutup already.

I think the bottom line is that Smyrna has all the d-1 signees with 1 rings. Riverdale has the no signees with the 4 rings. now who is the idiot coach?

As usual you are going off half cocked. NO one has any actual signees for football legally right now. Yes some have signed 'Letters of Intent' but they are NOT actual scholarships. Travis Lilenthal has one for R'dale also from MTSU so I would say actual signings are even right now.

Secondly 'David' is NOT a Coach for R'dale, but he IS a valued member of the R'dale Warrior Family!

Now who is the 'idiot'?

As usual you are going off half cocked. NO one has any actual signees for football legally right now. Yes some have signed 'Letters of Intent' but they are NOT actual scholarships. Travis Lilenthal has one for R'dale also from MTSU so I would say actual signings are even right now.

Secondly 'David' is NOT a Coach for R'dale, but he IS a valued member of the R'dale Warrior Family!

Now who is the 'idiot'?

Check your eyes geezer. As usual you don't read the whole post before going postal. I do not care who limbaugh is. I was talking about shadowens as the idiot. He is the coach at smyrna and has had so many d-1 players that ARE playing right now in college. smotherman, williams, johnson, wolke . where are his rings from having all that talent? either read what i say or don't bother to answer.