Page at Spring Hill

Big Country

This week there will be a Region 5-3A battle between the Page Patriots & the Spring Hill Raiders. Both of these teams are just 1-GAME out of the playoffs with two weeks to go. In week ten both teams play road games against the two teams ahead of them for the time being (Creek Wood & Cheatham Co.).

This is a game that will decide who plays for a shot at the postseason in the final week of the season as opposed to who will just be playing for pride next week. It is "Senior Night" at Spring Hill. Page is feeling good about themselves following the big win last week against Montgomery Central. Spring Hill is on a slide right now but they do not want to send their seniors out on the losing note at home.

WHO TAKES THIS ONE?????????????????

This week there will be a Region 5-3A battle between the Page Patriots & the Spring Hill Raiders. Both of these teams are just 1-GAME out of the playoffs with two weeks to go. In week ten both teams play road games against the two teams ahead of them for the time being (Creek Wood & Cheatham Co.).

This is a game that will decide who plays for a shot at the postseason in the final week of the season as opposed to who will just be playing for pride next week. It is "Senior Night" at Spring Hill. Page is feeling good about themselves following the big win last week against Montgomery Central. Spring Hill is on a slide right now but they do not want to send their seniors out on the losing note at home.

Cheatham County will be the 4th place team to represent the region

Cheatham County will be the 4th place team to represent the region

Please do not jinx our guys. They have battled hard these last two weeks against better football teams and won on effort and determination and by making plays when they had to. I am proud of them for battling back from an 0-6 start when everyone had left them for dead. The guys can't overlook Montgomery Central this week ro it will turn out just like the Spring Hill game from last year did for Cheatham Co. NO DOUBT ABOUT IT THOUGH THE LAST TWO WEEKS HAVE BEEN VERY FUN & GREAT TO SEE AS THE PLAYERS & COACHES HAVE GOTTEN THINGS GOING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION!!!!!

Hey bulldog, if Page wins this one and they play Cheatham Co. next week with a possible playoff spot at stake will you make the trip to Ashland City?????? I like the way the Pats are playing for Coach Daniels right now. Putting Neel back at quarterback and Bagsby out at receiver with Dowd really sparked the offense. Lankford still hasn't had that breakout game yet and you know he is due for one soon.

Spring Hill has slim playoff hopes but they must win this one first. Expect a player like Magwan Smith to really lay it all on the line on "Senior Night" in front of the Raider Nation. He's a very good football player and I am glad Cheatham Co. doesn't ever have to see him again /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think the weather will bother the SH team more than Page.

There has always been interesting history between these teams. Page lore of second half comebacks.

This game was close last year when SH was loaded, so we will see.

Winning score should top 30.

First thing we always check is the dressing room doors or windows for eavesdropping....something from about 10 yrs ago.

Magwan or Neel are the keys.

Rion is the difference in this one.

I forgot that the game with CC is in Ashland City...

I think the weather will bother the SH team more than Page.

There has always been interesting history between these teams. Page lore of second half comebacks.

This game was close last year when SH was loaded, so we will see.

Winning score should top 30.

First thing we always check is the dressing room doors or windows for eavesdropping....something from about 10 yrs ago.

Magwan or Neel are the keys.

Rion is the difference in this one.

I forgot that the game with CC is in Ashland City...

Yes the game was in Rudderville last year bulldog69. Some of the Page faithful got on me hard last year when I was calling the game from the pressbox when Beach caught the TD pass down the home sideline from Christmas.

Both of these teams have dual threat quarterbacks. Blake Neel is Page's version. He is a shifty player who actually throws the football better on the run than he does in the pocket. The throw he made to Dowd down the sideline in the Giles game when he was rolling to the right was impressive. Last week he made a great throw rolling to the left when he hit the receivers down the middle of the field. That set up Page's first TD of that game against Montgomery Central. Magwan Smith has been a three year starter for Spring Hill. I have always been impressed with his elusiveness. He's just a playmaker. You are right about last year bulldog. When Smith had both McCaster & Dunn back there with him last year and they had those experienced linemen they were a tough team to stop offensively. He's going to be tough to stop on "Senior Night" playing his final home game at SHHS.

Both teams have good kickers as well. Jordan Rion is Page's kicker & Roshaun Patel is Spring Hill's kicker. Either one of them are capable of hitting FGs from 50+ and in. One of them could be the deciding factor in this one.

KEEP ME UPDATED BULLDOG BECAUSE THIS ONE IS GOING TO BE A GOOD ONE I AM SURE!!!!!

well these are two teams just playing football for two more weeks.playing for there pride!Page is a good football team,and has a good passing game.spring hill hasnt opened up the running game like they planed to,but there passing game is also a good one.spring hill has a couple injures to there lineman but they should be alrite in this one spring hill in a very close game maybe even overtime.

well these are two teams just playing football for two more weeks.playing for there pride!Page is a good football team,and has a good passing game.spring hill hasnt opened up the running game like they planed to,but there passing game is also a good one.spring hill has a couple injures to there lineman but they should be alrite in this one spring hill in a very close game maybe even overtime.

Page is a good team and their passing game is pretty good. I know they played Giles harder than everyone likes to think.

How bout them suds