Hillsboro at Tullahoma

binns37388

I don't expect Hillsboro to have 8 turnovers this Friday nite like they did against Whites Creek but in recent years, Tullahoma has managed to play the Burros a close game. Tullahoma is back in school after a two week break and things are back to normal. There should be a big home crowd in the Cats last home game of the season. This game could be a classic. Hillsboro is clearly the best team in the Region having already beaten Maplewood and ranked 2nd in the state. I'm urging all Tullahoma fans to be there Friday nite.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hillsboro has to many weapons with J. Seward, Eric Gordon and D garrett. only way for Tullahoma to slow them down is to hope for alot of rain which would cause a bad field, if not i got Hillsboro BIG

Your right, Hillsboro has alot of weapons and alot of speed. From what I hear they have two or three guys that may be division 1 material. You would think this game would be considered a big game, but is not on the big ones picks, nor was it considered by the Tennesean this morning as a big game. I guess all the folks in Nashville have decided the fate of this game. Tullahoma is too slow, too small and just a bunch of average kids, no way they can beat Hillsboro.

You play the game with emotion and heart and you have to have the will to win. Don't count Tullahoma out of the game just yet, it has not been played. You put eleven young men out there who play the game with emotion and anything can happen. When you get your backs against the wall, you come out and fight. Anyone can be average, what do you want to be?

GO WILDCATS!!!!!!!