Sweetwater @ CAK

terrytate56

1st Quarter

*Cak threw to RB Bennett out of backfield in the flat and he took it to the house around 20 yards

*CAK Halfback pass Kolinsky to Scott in back of end zone Wide open

*CAK as quarter expired long pass from Cates to Cross covered like 40+ Yards

CAK 21 SHS 0

2nd Quarter

*Kolinsky doing the Arakansas thing lined up at QB and just took it up the middle for a short TD

*Kolinsky 30 yard run where he hurdeled the safety

Subs put in Game for CAK

*Back TB Bo Sandford, two big runs, and punched it in from around 10 yards out

Halftime CAK 42 SHS 0

3rd Quarter

* Backup QB Fromke hit Backup WR Houser 20+ yard TD Pass

FRESH AND SOPH Played rest of game

End of 3rd CAK 48 SHS 0

*SHS #21 15 yard run

*SHS Cozart caught a TD pass from 50 + Yards

* #21 caught a pass for a TD

The Mercy rule was in effect until 4 minutes left in the game when SHS cut it under 45.

I really expected this game to be close, SHS has a ton of athletes, but they just didnt play well, #2 didnt even dress out for Sweetwater, all I had heard about was how good he was, he could have made a big difference in the game possibly, is he injured or what is the deal, they had there injured players in jerseys and I didnt see him with those guys. Where was he tonight?

CAK could beaten them as bad as they wanted, I am not sure SHS had a first down the first half. They still didnt move the ball against the second team, they didnt move the ball until CAK was really deep into there lineup, like Fresh deep and SHS still had starters in game, I dont blame SHS for this, they only had 26 players dressed out.

I like the fact that SHS onside kicked it, even though it was against the younger kids, dont ever give up, I think the coach was sending the right message. Plus it will help CAK's younger players get better....They got to see game time speed and full contact against a first team squad.

I dont think Sweetwater will get a wildcard birth though, I hate that for them, they are a good team.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic