AAA Section/Sub-State

mjuhb

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mjuhb,

I have always wondered where and when you played soccer?? Where did you learn about soccer and have the info to make such comments and lists that you do??

Your experience comes from ...???? where??

just curious,

thanks in advance...

http://www.soccer.com/IWCatProductPage.pro...oduct_Id=188244

i think its called a circle passing game

anyways i'm going for my E Certificate(licence) in january at blackman

MJUHB is right the girls Field Vision has never been all that good. I noticed the girls never did there 4x4x4x4 passing drill. Nor there crossing drill before the game wednesday night. Coach Chadwick whole system is build on being able to switch the point of attack to the weak side. Plus if you talk to him he is a good resource for soccer.

No mjuhb never played soccer in high school but he is a good servent to the program. Wednesday night he was helping repair the field, fixing the nets, shagging balls during warm-ups and helping put the tint over the home bench. I don't think Coach Chadwick would complain about what he does for the girls and program. Love Him or Hate Him but MJUHB has always been a strong supporter of THS athletics.

well its basically like these 2 examples in basketball

1 you inbound the ball and your other 4 teammates or 40 feet away so its likely the ball will get stolen easier

2 your center gets the rebound but instead of giving the ball to the player 2 feet away the center throws the ball out of bounds

apply this to a soccer field and thats how the kids played