Sequatchie County ( 1 - 8 ) at Marion County ( 4 - 5 )

Sequatchie County battles Marion County for the hope of staying out of the bottom of the region.

Sequatchie County has not beaten Marion County since 1990. Will this be the year or will they repeat as "bottom dwellers" again?

Marion County comes into the last game with a season of high hopes dashed against the rocks of reality. No playoff game this year thanks to the Warriors of Bledsoe County. Will Marion County be able to go out on a winning note or will they replace the Squaws as the new "bottom dwellers"?

Only time will tell.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sequatchie County battles Marion County for the hope of staying out of the bottom of the region.

Sequatchie County has not beaten Marion County since 1990. Will this be the year or will they repeat as "bottom dwellers" again?

Marion County comes into the last game with a season of high hopes dashed against the rocks of reality. No playoff game this year thanks to the Warriors of Bledsoe County. Will Marion County be able to go out on a winning note or will they replace the Squaws as the new "bottom dwellers"?

Only time will tell.

bump

Old Pirate says jasper will win this matchup. OP says a 2-8 team has no business in the playoffs. Sorry indian fans just OP's opinion. Jasper could surprise some teams given they get starters back. The warriors must approach the playoffs as a new season. Good Luck.

Only top three teams in each of the 9 regions make the playoffs in AA OLD PIRATE.

Sequatchie will not be there.

The only hope Marion has is to get in with a "wildcard". That is if they care enough to practice one more week and travel to a number one seed and probably get drilled in the first round.

I believe the "I don't care" bug has infected Seqatchie and Marion after the last two years.

I care Blindsquirrel, but enough is enough. Sequatchie is not the most talented team but they should of played better. Two years is enough time to get a program going in the right direction and clearly Sequatchie is not.

Now back to the topic. I think Sequatchie will play Jasper tough for 2 quarters,then lose it in the second half by 2 tds.

I care Blindsquirrel, but enough is enough. Sequatchie is not the most talented team but they should of played better. Two years is enough time to get a program going in the right direction and clearly Sequatchie is not.

Now back to the topic. I think Sequatchie will play Jasper tough for 2 quarters,then lose it in the second half by 2 tds.

I think most of the boys care that play for both teams. It is the people who supposely support their teams but find other things to do on Friday night that don't care. It is the people who shut their eyes to problems that don't care. It is people who could make a difference that choose not to do so because they don't care. It is people that let politics be the deciding factor on hiring and firing that have given up and don't care.

Do what is best for the kids and everything else will take care of itself.

Only top three teams in each of the 9 regions make the playoffs in AA OLD PIRATE.

Sequatchie will not be there.

The only hope Marion has is to get in with a "wildcard". That is if they care enough to practice one more week and travel to a number one seed and probably get drilled in the first round.

I also thought SC could make the playoffs from what the SC coach said in the paper. I agree with OP no team should make the playoffs with a 2-8 record. I think jasper could slip up on some teams if they can regain the fight.