Siegel vs. Lebannon

gostars

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will stomp Lebanon's over-rated butts in the ground. They were done 2 weeks ago when they almost let the murfreesboro Mustangs n5 yr old team ( oakland) come back and beat them. We believe at Siegel! Caleb Harper is going to get more touches this week and you ain't seen anyone as fast as he is.

baxter we got more then one poster on here wanting you off and you already read what i said "oakland posts" get off of here. 08 doesnt care what you say and your not a true "siegel" fan get off of here already or there gonna be trouble and guess what keep posting and your not welcome on our sidelines or the tunnel we run through every friday. All your attitude is supporting is the 'siegel's garbage' chant that they say and you will probably be in a trashcan by the time the lebannon game is over b/c at least 3 o-lineman that start are way against you this year and we lead our team in a respectful way.

After such a great start...Lebanon has really fallen apart. What's the problem?

[/quote

I said It before and I will say It again,The Problem starts and ends with the HEAD! Take It anyway that you wont to,but the truth is that you cant try to please all of the parents that are in the booster Club and expect to have a Great team. Lebanon have at least 4 players that can play D1 Football but you have a coach that is faced with a 9 in the box defense and still run it 98% of the time.Come and watch this game next wk and see it for your self.They have some of the best receivers in the state but they will not get notice by any college because we have an coach who only throws the ball when he is behind or its 3rd and 14. I know the truth hurts but it is what it IS.Its time to do whats best for the team and not Parents. Why wait to win the State Next Year when you can do It THIS YEAR. GO BIG BLUE!!!!

WHO IS THIS DAVID BAXTER MAN, and i thought i was an argumentitive bias hot head on here. WOW your un real and an embarrassment, must be from the bad part of walter hill.

Yea I think he lives in that old run down trailer park in that neck of the woods. Don't worry Siegel folks most everyone knows he's a certified nut! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Good luck this Friday. Don't overlook or under estimate Lebanon and you will be ok!

Add to the equation that this is a HOME game for Lebanon and should be Senior night. How will Siegel handle the 'lift'? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

the lift thing still! noone talks about that anymore because they know it wont help Lebanon win or lose. It is all on the field!!

We will stomp Lebanon's over-rated butts in the ground. They were done 2 weeks ago when they almost let the murfreesboro Mustangs n5 yr old team ( oakland) come back and beat them. We believe at Siegel! Caleb Harper is going to get more touches this week and you ain't seen anyone as fast as he is.

To this... calm down!!! Lebanon started overrated but they arent anymore, everyone does know however that you can never expect anything from them. You never know what might happen!

And thank you to those actually paying attention to Lebanon players, they have a few big guys who are D1 potential all the way, and receivers need more action, they deserve it, I know they work hard.

Although I wouldn't put it like that. You are if nothing else entertaining.