Lincoln Co. at Coffee Co.

I_dont_get_it

Congrats on the title LC!

Congrats to CC as well! I know you're disappointed but don't hang your head!

Big chance for revenge next Friday! At home! A win in that one might just ease your pain... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Good luck to ALL Region 3 teams next week! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

THE SQUAD /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great ballgame. Congrats LC!!

Defense, Defense, Defense. Really stepped it up in the last 3 weeks. Carry it on into the playoffs AT HOME BABY!! We need the Pit rockin' next week!!

I bet CC's coach wishes now he had kicked the FG at the end of the first half. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Like I said before, no way CC scores 41, nor 31 on this defense.

CC has a good ball team though. Best of luck next week.

Great game by both teams tonight for sure! I guess that the old saying that defense wins championships proved itself tonight. The C.C. defense also played great tonight, they took a page from Cookeville and packed sometimes as many as 11 guys up on the line of scrmmage and stopped our running game most of the night.

Matt Moran is the heart and soul of this team, he had 13 solo tackles and 125 yards rushing along with a td., great job.

But the Falcon defense was as stingy tonight as they have been all year against a very explosive and high scoring offense from C.C., and our offense, well they just plug along and do just enough to get the job done.

The total yards was very even at 229 for L.C. and 225 for C.C., a very evenly matched game.

C.C., play the way you did on defense tonight next week, and play the way on offense like you have in your other games, and you can beat W.C. next week, they have a good team but so do you. Good luck in the playoffs. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Great ballgame. Congrats LC!!

Defense, Defense, Defense. Really stepped it up in the last 3 weeks. Carry it on into the playoffs AT HOME BABY!! We need the Pit rockin' next week!!

I bet CC's coach wishes now he had kicked the FG at the end of the first half. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Like I said before, no way CC scores 41, nor 31 on this defense.

CC has a good ball team though. Best of luck next week.

Outstanding job by the D and a great game plan by the coaches. It was almost like LC knew what play CC was running.

It's funny how all the Coffe County fans arent doing to much talking now. WE BELIVE IN LC LET THE PADS DO THE TALKING. Great jobs by both teams and good luck in the playoffs. GO FALCONS!!

I don't think any team in our region will be talking much after next weeks games. Sadly, for this year, we all come up alittle bit short against every team in region 4, including those who didn't make the playoffs.

But thats the way its almost always been lately. Many times only one team from region 3 makes it through to round 2. It's just the way our region is set up. We have to play the state's stud region in the playoffs. CC, yall fought bravely and played a good game. Congradulations. I'm from the only class from LC over the past few years to have never won a region championship, so I know how you feel. Don't hang your heads. Oh, btw, what was with all that not ever runnin a free safety stuff by the CC defense? Seems to me like it got us a few to many yards to be practical.

Sounds like this one was a very physical game . These two schools have had some great battles over the yr. CC, keep your heads up and come out tough next week in the playoffs. LC, hope your fans have turned out to support you strong this yr! Looks like you get to host a very unpredictable Lebanon team. Get ready for another physical game next week.

I don't think any team in our region will be talking much after next weeks games. Sadly, for this year, we all come up alittle bit short against every team in region 4, including those who didn't make the playoffs.

I disagree.Cookeville has already soundly beaten Lincoln County's opponent,Lebanon, this season.In Lebanon.

So I expect LC to win.

THE SQUAD /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

LC OVER LEBADON

CC OVER WILSON

SYRMNA OVER COOKVILLE

RIVERDALE OVER WARREN C.

GO BIG RED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!