Harpeth @ Sycamore

SHS War Eagle 85

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sycamore needs a win in a bad way. The War Eagles also need help from White House (at Greenbrier) & Macon Co. (at DeKalb Co.) /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I look for the War Eagles to continue their winning ways in this one. Don't worry about scoreboard watching War Eagles. I WILL TAKE CARE OF THAT PERSONALLY & LET EVERYONE KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON AT ALL TIMES!!!!

Sycamore needs a win in a bad way. The War Eagles also need help from White House (at Greenbrier) & Macon Co. (at DeKalb Co.) /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I look for the War Eagles to continue their winning ways in this one. Don't worry about scoreboard watching War Eagles. I WILL TAKE CARE OF THAT PERSONALLY & LET EVERYONE KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON AT ALL TIMES!!!!

BC HOE DOES THE MACON CO. VS DEKALB CO. PLAY INTO SYCAMORE PLAYOFF POSSIBLY?

BC HOE DOES THE MACON CO. VS DEKALB CO. PLAY INTO SYCAMORE PLAYOFF POSSIBLY?

It's EVERYTHING as far as Sycamore's hopes go.

They need for a Macon win to force a 3-WAY tiebreaker with Macon & Greenbrier. If that happens then Sycamore gets in because of their overall win total.

If Macon loses and Sycamore beats Harpeth & Greenbrier loses to White House THEN.....Greenbrier is still #4. This would be becuase it would only be a tie between Greenbrier & Sycamore for the final playoff spot and Greenbrier beat the War Eagles head-to-head.

HOPE THIS HELPS EVERYONE!!!!!

Sycamore should win this one, but not easily though. Sycamore is going to have to cover Perry Horkins, who is 2nd in the Midstate receiving totals. Sycamore's secondary will have to step it up a notch because Harpeth is a pass-oriented team. I expect a big night from Sycamore signal caller Jake Simms. A Sycamore and Macon Co. win along with a Greenbrier loss to White House gets Sycamore in the playoffs, like BC stated earlier.

Sycamore 28 Harpeth 17