Clay Co. @ Gordonsville

croz6110

Thanks for all the congrats guys. I also would like everyone to put their compliments in to Clay co. They have shown something this year they haven't in some time. Heart and hope. I feel they will do even better next year. Our region will only be stronger for it. Region 4 stronger? WOW! I salute you Clay county team and coaches. Keep your heads up. Its been a heck of a region this year to play in. But you have competed. Not just participated.

Congrats to mossy and the gmen for winning another tough region game and being region 4 champions!!! I agree 100% about the bulldogs being on the way up. I hope the new coach can keep it going. I tell you another thing i went to RBS tonight and was really shocked. They have some really good looking kids and i can't for the life of me figure outwhy they can't win a game!! That #10 is a very good runner and #60 is a bad man. He was a true headhunter. I have alot of respect for those kids that pour there hearts and souls into the game they truly have to love. It's hard enough for a kid to devote the time into playing the game when they're a part of a successful program but to devote yourself like they do is a whole diffrent story. My hat is off to the bulldogs for turning things around and to the other bulldogs for playing the game they love.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the G-men from TC.....good luck guys!! And where were you tonite??

Honey due due stuff, stripping and staining cabnets. It was a must! ( General order #1: Keep all happy ). However, I was able to listen to the Cheeze. good to hear we got to play a lot of others tonight.

(I was trying to get on Coacht last night ,but was unable to bring up the site; due to server problems or bad gateway, or something. seems that every friday this site has this problem).

Now we've got to get ready for this upcoming week. Gona be a good tester! (tough)