Clay Co. @ Gordonsville

croz6110

No, the anouncer anounced there will be no horn blowing in pre game announcement. The horn operators were afraid if they blew the horns they would get the team a penalty. I caught up with them at half time and explaind what has been gone over on coach T. So they started blowing them with no interference from the refs. Just a good ole trick that worked for the first half. When the horns started. The game picked up for GV. No a coach cant as long as you dont blow it during play. Even then if the coach dont complain. The refs dont care. If he complains then you are first warned. If it happens again during play you get the axe. Before and after the whistle is free game. Same goes for the band. If you want to be a spoil sport you can also ask for the band to refrain from play during play. Which will bring twice the crowd noise. Happend to GV already.

WHAT WAS UP WITH WATERTOWN TELLING G-VILLE NOT TO BLOW OUR AIRHORNS, BUT....THEY HAD THEM AND BLEW THEM AND ALSO EVERYTIME GORDONSVILLE WENT TO KICK THEY HAD LOUD MUSIC BLARING OUT OF THE PRESSBOX ?????????????

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT WAS UP WITH WATERTOWN TELLING G-VILLE NOT TO BLOW OUR AIRHORNS, BUT....THEY HAD THEM AND BLEW THEM AND ALSO EVERYTIME GORDONSVILLE WENT TO KICK THEY HAD LOUD MUSIC BLARING OUT OF THE PRESSBOX ?????????????

Aha, but our coach didnt complain. If he did they would have warned them. Then next time drop the flag. Its a tricky rule you have to know. If you dont like something ask for them to stop if its during play. Just accept it they suckered us for the half. Great move. Something to remember in the future. You bet they are gloating over that one. Fooled the great GV Tiger. But look at the results. Thy shallt not play with the BLUE Tiger. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> He bites.

To get back on topic...

Clay gave us a hard game. We were absolutely wracked with injuries at the time. Rickaway carried around 30 or so times to pull us through, but it was tough. If Gville stays focused you should win easily.

Hoping for no injuries for anyone. At this point in season a 2 week sprained ankle to a key player can be devastating.

Note to MO$$$, I'll be up in your neck of the woods tommorrow. If you see an FC license plate rolling around, it's probably me.

To get back on topic...

Clay gave us a hard game. We were absolutely wracked with injuries at the time. Rickaway carried around 30 or so times to pull us through, but it was tough. If Gville stays focused you should win easily.

Hoping for no injuries for anyone. At this point in season a 2 week sprained ankle to a key player can be devastating.

Note to MO$$$, I'll be up in your neck of the woods tommorrow. If you see an FC license plate rolling around, it's probably me.

UHHH we have one of them already. One child is a GV Tiger the other FC student. Thats my understanding. Hope your vehicle looks diffrent or I would assume it was his parents.

Its been a senior decision. Handed down since it started, So I am told. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Gotcha. I like that. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would rather see GV earn a game. Its makes them better for it. As for the coaches. I would pick Watertown. He is even getting sneaky like the TC coach.... No horn blowing he had announced...... Kept GVs horns silent for the entire first half. Plus he seems to have gotten more out of his players than Monterey. The Monterey coaches got their team a 15yd for coming onto the field to chase a GV player. Little to hot headed for me. Clay I cant speak for yet as I have not seen them play this year.

I assure you GV will be ready to play. They want that G back on the field. If you aint region champs its removed. Thats why you wont see the G until the playoffs. Providing they take that position. That should answer the question all the fans have been asking about. Wheres the G?

The Monterey coach did not come on the field and chase a GV player. He told the official to throw his flag for one of his players being tackled while GV was on offense. The official threw his flag, but it was on Coach Heady. At the point of this flag in the game it was all but over anyway. Both Caoch Heady and Coach Webster are fine young coaches. Almost all of the coaches in region 4 1A are excellent coaches.

To get back on topic...

Now, What business do you have in our neck of the woods?lol.