Clay Co. @ Gordonsville

croz6110

Crozman your tigers won't have any trouble here. The bulldogs are definitely better than in recent years but are not the same caliber as the tigers yet. The new coach is on the right track but still has along way to go. They will look good early on but will sputter pretty quickly. No conditioning! Hands on the hips midway thru the first quarter against us. Nice runningback though he will run hard! Gville by three scores or more.

Have to agree, Jacket Fan. The Dogs are on the move up, no doubt, but this is not going

to be their nite. G-men by 35.

GO TIGERS!!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crozman your tigers won't have any trouble here. The bulldogs are definitely better than in recent years but are not the same caliber as the tigers yet. The new coach is on the right track but still has along way to go. They will look good early on but will sputter pretty quickly. No conditioning! Hands on the hips midway thru the first quarter against us. Nice runningback though he will run hard! Gville by three scores or more.

Not in condition and playing GV? Thats the sign of a long evening for the Dogs.

I am here legend. You coming to GV? Or going on the mountain to watch WT and Monterey?

No I am not coming to Gordonsville to watch that massacre. You guys will make them bow down when they get off the bus. I am going to watch Tyner and Boyd. As for H2O town and Monterey, I don't think either one of them are worthy of watching. JMO though.

I would go to watch Tyners band. The football team . I dont know. Sloppy defence at best. JMO. Boyd, I havent seen play this year. Cant go by past games and scores however. To late in the season.

Grunt, what type of bike is that you are on in your personal picture? Will you be driving that to the playoff games?

Maybe we can go for a ride. I have a red crotch rocket myself.

2000 Yamaha V-Star 650 Classic. Won't be riding it to any games. Too cold

for this old grunt. LOL

I'll be in the black Mustang as usual. Maybe I can catch you at SP, next

week. Assuming we get by RBS, of course.

Well, that was the #47 freight train, and he ran over a lot of those boys from Clay Co. last year.

We don't have him this year, but I'm anxious to see how Davis and Smith will do.

I look forward to Friday and the Friday after.

It looks like Region 3 is playing better football this year, and I can't wait.

I'm sure that there will be some better matchups in the playoffs this year.

I sure would like to see him suit up and do it again--poor fella. Who knows? Alexandry could have made him tough.

Well, that was the #47 freight train, and he ran over a lot of those boys from Clay Co. last year.

We don't have him this year, but I'm anxious to see how Davis and Smith will do.

I look forward to Friday and the Friday after.

It looks like Region 3 is playing better football this year, and I can't wait.

I'm sure that there will be some better matchups in the playoffs this year.

I'm glad to see him graduate too... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> The STEAMROLLERS should do just fine Friday night without him

How well Region 3 is playing remains to be seen. Lookout Valley, Grace and Silverdale are all close to the same level and have all improved as the season went along. I think there will be some better 1st round games that will at least be more than a practice game for the Region 4 teams /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> . Region 4 is also a somewhat curious situation. A lot of parity without any truely dominating teams.

Hmmmm...are you saying the only reason SP beat them is because their defense is sloppy????

No not the only reason. punting, poor execution, and mistakes. SP was just a better team in my opinion. Well......maybe punting. That was a toss up that night. LOL I see a lot of different defences here. They even change them week by week to play diffrent teams. Something most lesser teams dont do. Which is why they remain lesser teams. Watertown has a new defensive they put in on GV that gave us a fit. Took time to adjust plays that worked against it. Given the same defence scheme again it would be another ball game entirely. Something they learned in Bama. Thats how ball games are won.

Thats why TC is where they are. Clint is a good one for that. He will change the defence several times to accomidate your plays. As most region 4 teams do. Yet he is a heads up on most coaches doing this. You have to play heads up ball and coaching or he will get you. He dont need better players to do it. I have noticed most lesser teams only have one defence they use. Game after game. Play after play. Making it easy to score on them.