6 4A vs. 5 4A

MJ AND BEYOND

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not seen any of these teams play enough to know for sure. Hillsboro is the class of the 2 regions and are the team to beat. Maplewood is capable and I expect them to win in the first rond. Kenwood has a decent record but who they own victories over is not neccesarily a testament to how good they really are or are not. THey may beat Maplewood and may have an excellent team however, they have no real quality victories IMO. This seems to be the trend around the state, some teams have a quality win or two but most teams with real good records have played a some what soft schedule. Regional schedules can not be helped, it jsut seems that in most regions this season, that teams are either really good or really bad. I would say that from what I have seen, region 6 seems to have solid top half of the region with Clarksville, Mt Juliet, and Beech, with Kenwood up in the air, yes I know Kenwood beat Beech and that may mean that they are a real good team but I am not sold on that. I think Beech is the 3rd best team in the region and Kenwood owns a win over the 3rd best, that is not real convincing to me.

kenwood held mt juliet to 3 points and WELL below their avg yards and held clarksville to 90 yards of total offense and 3 points. I would say that our defense is not bad at all. Our offense is not bad either. One or 2 plays in both of their games and they would be undefeated. But they did not so we have 2 losses. Kenwood never overlooks any opponent. All we are thinking about this week is Rossview. So prophet your reasoning is not a sound one as you have not watched the games

kenwood held mt juliet to 3 points and WELL below their avg yards and held clarksville to 90 yards of total offense and 3 points. I would say that our defense is not bad at all. Our offense is not bad either. One or 2 plays in both of their games and they would be undefeated. But they did not so we have 2 losses. Kenwood never overlooks any opponent. All we are thinking about this week is Rossview. So prophet your reasoning is not a sound one as you have not watched the games

It may not be sound, just let me know me know if you have beaten the two best teams in your region. I am not going to go look but I think I saw where the two best teams in your region shut Kenwood out, so you saying that the offense is not bad does not sound like a man of sound mind to me, shut out in back to back weeks and you thing the offense is not bad, you have got to score against a good team to beat a good team. Portland is the only other team that Mt. Juliet shut out and NW is the only team that Clarksville shut out, ROssview evenscored 14 against CLarksville.

I do not have to watch a game to know that if a team gets shut out in back to back weeks that they do not have a very good offense.

It may not be sound, just let me know me know if you have beaten the two best teams in your region. I am not going to go look but I think I saw where the two best teams in your region shut Kenwood out, so you saying that the offense is not bad does not sound like a man of sound mind to me, shut out in back to back weeks and you thing the offense is not bad, you have got to score against a good team to beat a good team. Portland is the only other team that Mt. Juliet shut out and NW is the only team that Clarksville shut out, ROssview evenscored 14 against CLarksville.

I do not have to watch a game to know that if a team gets shut out in back to back weeks that they do not have a very good offense.

Careful, Kenwood is pretty strong. Defense is even stronger. Don't shake off Beech either. They could be a 4th seed who beats a 1 seed (most likely not), but never say never.

which three teams you taking..?

i hate to dissapoint you my friend but i believe that maplewood will be rematching with hillsboro in the third round of the playoffs. i dont know much about KW. but if thats who maplewood have to play then prepare yourself for a top ranked deffense that only allows 8 points a game, and a quarter back who would let the ball fly or tuck it and head for the end zone. and it would surprise me if region6 4th team beats hillsboro, but things do happen