6 4A vs. 5 4A

MJ AND BEYOND

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they may be a strong #4 seed, with capability to pull an upset. however, you must not be familiar with the team they are playing the first round. this hillsboro team is stronger than last year with tremendous upside. let me remind you all that the combined score for hillsboro's rd.1/3/4 playoff games last year was 129-10. they had 6 turnovers against MJ winning 28-21 in the 2nd round. this hillsboro team will not overlook beech, but as a fan, ive seen no reason to believe that this isnt game 11 of 15.

maplewood will roll. clarksville should win. MJ should win.

aight man get ya stuff strait you say there combined score round 1-4 last year was 129-10 but then you say they beat Mt. Juliet 28-21 in the secound round. How can they give up 21 to mt. juliet but only give up 10 rounds 1-4. Get ya stuff strait! And plus this is this year not last new teams quit living in da past

aight man get ya stuff strait you say there combined score round 1-4 last year was 129-10 but then you say they beat Mt. Juliet 28-21 in the secound round. How can they give up 21 to mt. juliet but only give up 10 rounds 1-4. Get ya stuff strait! And plus this is this year not last new teams quit living in da past

Yep Burro's are better this season.

Yep Burro's are better this season.

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

the only reason that anyone scores on Clarksville is because the 2nd and 3rd team defense is in and they are the ones giving up the points.

It may not be sound, just let me know me know if you have beaten the two best teams in your region. I am not going to go look but I think I saw where the two best teams in your region shut Kenwood out, so you saying that the offense is not bad does not sound like a man of sound mind to me, shut out in back to back weeks and you thing the offense is not bad, you have got to score against a good team to beat a good team. Portland is the only other team that Mt. Juliet shut out and NW is the only team that Clarksville shut out, ROssview evenscored 14 against CLarksville.

I do not have to watch a game to know that if a team gets shut out in back to back weeks that they do not have a very good offense.

the only reason that anyone scores on Clarksville is because the 2nd and 3rd team defense is in and they are the ones giving up the points.

I believe that CLarksville is a very good football team with a very good defense, but

CLarksvill beat a 5-5 Creekwood

a 5-5 Rossview

0-10 NE

1-9 NW

1-9 Portland

1-9Springfield

8-2 Kenwood

8-2 Mt Juliet

a total of 29-53

Like I said, It is obvious that CLarksville has an excellent team, but other than Mt. Juliet and Beech, they have not been tested, Can not include Kenwood as I think that Beech is the only team with a winning record that they have beaten. I am not saying that they are not good, just tough to crown them the best Defense yet.

I believe that CLarksville is a very good football team with a very good defense, but

CLarksvill beat a 5-5 Creekwood

a 5-5 Rossview

0-10 NE

1-9 NW

1-9 Portland

1-9Springfield

8-2 Kenwood

8-2 Mt Juliet

a total of 29-53

Like I said, It is obvious that CLarksville has an excellent team, but other than Mt. Juliet and Beech, they have not been tested, Can not include Kenwood as I think that Beech is the only team with a winning record that they have beaten. I am not saying that they are not good, just tough to crown them the best Defense yet.

oh man thats a weak list

oh man thats a weak list

boski dude now it's not nice to lay smack up side the head of the Cats. Not with your team coming this way maybe next Friday.. Like i have said from the beginning of this season this team will surprise you even more before they are finished. I just wish homecoming had not bit us with Beech. That's the way it goes. Anyway boski dude tighten up them Panthers for this Friday. And if you make it thru this round be very nice to the Wildcats for this up coming game with us. *wink*

well, mr. "get ya stuff strait", i clearly stated rounds 1/3/4 not 1-4 then mentioned the 2nd round game with MJ in which we had 6 turnovers. i believe i can reference last year and make comparisons because our team has all the skill players this year that we did last year. i think we are more prepared to make a solid title run and unless the teams we are playing can overcome such large scoring deficits (assuming we dont commit 6 turnovers..) displayed in last years playoffs, i have no reason to believe we won't be headed to the 'boro again this year.