Is hunters lane out

Whocares08

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is going on with this situation? are they forfeiting or not?

ok, so i called up some friends that play for HL and they explained that this dude named teo that used to play for glencliff but now plays for HL is in his 5th year of highschool.. and glencliffs coach told coach cambell(HL's coach) that he had TO on his team 5 years ago(TO's freshman year) and had pictures to prove it... so coach cambell asked teo after the game how many years of highschool have u had, he said this was his 5th year... so they had an ineligible player, and they have to forfiet every game they have played so far.. and they're new record is now 0-9... this is the truth, so everyone can stop guessing ..

T.O is the kids name.. thats what we call him, his real name is antonio..

ok, so i called up some friends that play for HL and they explained that this dude named teo that used to play for glencliff but now plays for HL is in his 5th year of highschool.. and glencliffs coach told coach cambell(HL's coach) that he had TO on his team 5 years ago(TO's freshman year) and had pictures to prove it... so coach cambell asked teo after the game how many years of highschool have u had, he said this was his 5th year... so they had an ineligible player, and they have to forfiet every game they have played so far.. and they're new record is now 0-9... this is the truth, so everyone can stop guessing ..

T.O is the kids name.. thats what we call him, his real name is antonio..

I understand that, but AirForceOne made it seem as though there is still a possibility that they wouldn't have to.

So what exactly is this guy talking about?

AirForce1 is thinking that just because the Hunters Lane coaching staff did everything by the book that everything will be okay. Unfortunately in 2003, Gallatin did everything by the book and the ineligible player slipped through the cracks. The same thing happened with Hunters Lane kid. All games that he participated in will be forfeited, which to my understanding has been the previous nine games.

So what exactly is this guy talking about?

Why does everyone count McGavock out if everyone will look at the score of the HL McGavock game it was 7-6 and McGavock was without 2 of their key offensive players. Did HL have a bad night or is McGavock better than everyone gives them credit. Also McGavock only lost to HVille by 8 which the outcome might have been different if Hville hadn't been given a touchdown that they really didn't get. McGavock has been without their starting quarterback since week 4 so don't count them out anything can happen against Gallatin.

Why does everyone count McGavock out if everyone will look at the score of the HL McGavock game it was 7-6 and McGavock was without 2 of their key offensive players. Did HL have a bad night or is McGavock better than everyone gives them credit. Also McGavock only lost to HVille by 8 which the outcome might have been different if Hville hadn't been given a touchdown that they really didn't get. McGavock has been without their starting quarterback since week 4 so don't count them out anything can happen against Gallatin.

I don't think anyone on here is doubting McGavock, I actually think they have a good chance at beating Gallatin. And by the way, it was a touchdown, get over it.