Is hunters lane out

Whocares08

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching what the Gallatin players went through in 2003, due to no fault of the their own, I hate to see this happen to Hunters Lane. While I don't think this was the best Hunters Lane team that I have seen I did think they were the best team in the region. Terrible luck with little recourse. However I don't see any apparent withholding of information until this week if what is said on here is true. Looks to me like the player should have known the rules and the paper work should have pointed to this as a possible problem. But I do hate it for the innocent players. In our game I saw a lot of respect and no ill will toward the other team. (the cheerleaders were awful however and very disrespectful) There was no doubt who played better that night but once again it looks like Antioch will be handed the region trophy on a silver platter. The rest of the region is up for grabs. Gallatin, Hendersonville, McGavock, and Overton.......somebody ain't gettin in.

After watching what the Gallatin players went through in 2003, due to no fault of the their own, I hate to see this happen to Hunters Lane. While I don't think this was the best Hunters Lane team that I have seen I did think they were the best team in the region. Terrible luck with little recourse. However I don't see any apparent withholding of information until this week if what is said on here is true. Looks to me like the player should have known the rules and the paper work should have pointed to this as a possible problem. But I do hate it for the innocent players. In our game I saw a lot of respect and no ill will toward the other team. (the cheerleaders were awful however and very disrespectful) There was no doubt who played better that night but once again it looks like Antioch will be handed the region trophy on a silver platter. The rest of the region is up for grabs. Gallatin, Hendersonville, McGavock, and Overton.......somebody ain't gettin in.

Antioch deserves it they have really played well since week 5 it just took them a little while to get started.