Greeneville vs. Crockette

DevilMan03

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Region 1 clean sweeping Region 2? Don't think so. You could very well see the top three teams in region 2 winning during week 1. That or it will go 2-2. Region 2 is very evenly matched all the way around, and it isn't a bad match, it be a good one yo.

Playoffs should be exciting.

And the Blazers could very well be on the outside of it all looking in. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

And the Blazers could very well be on the outside of it all looking in. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

and I hope that some karma comes back to haunt South for beating teams by over 40 points every game just to get a kids stats up. There is a thing called respect to the other coaches in this area and it isn't done by taking a legend from South (Ralph Nelson) and running the score up on him. I think that just shows no class.

And I have to say, I met the kid and he is one heck of a guy, good all around HS kid, I wish him the best when he goes on to college.

and I hope that some karma comes back to haunt South for beating teams by over 40 points every game just to get a kids stats up. There is a thing called respect to the other coaches in this area and it isn't done by taking a legend from South (Ralph Nelson) and running the score up on him. I think that just shows no class.

And I have to say, I met the kid and he is one heck of a guy, good all around HS kid, I wish him the best when he goes on to college.

but i dont think he will ever forget the time he lost to ole greeneville...lol...

I don't think there running up the score. After the loss to greeneville phillips guaranteed wins and all he has done so far is kept his word

I don't think there running up the score. After the loss to greeneville phillips guaranteed wins and all he has done so far is kept his word

Having a team up 28 to nothing and dominating them, keeping in the best player in TN when it is obvious he is going to win, putting up two MORE touchdowns, passing when you have obviously won the game................running up the score.

Having a team up 28 to nothing and dominating them, keeping in the best player in TN when it is obvious he is going to win, putting up two MORE touchdowns, passing when you have obviously won the game................running up the score.

ok so is Bill Bellichek and the ne pats running up the score or are they just that good

running up the score and they are that good.

I agree...Brady is nasty. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> But throwing the long ball when you are already up by 21 point or more is just piling on!!

Mybe we should start giving coaches a white flag.