Giles County vs. Marshall County

norespect

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Giles County Bobcats have had one awesome week of practice and are ready to go. This is as big a highschool game as you can get in ths area. Both these teams HATE each other. With Lawrence County, it's more of a friendly rivalry, but with Marshall County, you don't want to win, you want to SMASH them if you can.

This game is going to come down to pure GRIT, who wants it more?

Just a good ole fashioned knock down drag out.

This is going to be a 4 QUARTER GAME! Just about who's tougher than who in this game.

If you're a player, you better tighten up that chinstrap. If you're a fan, you better get your popcorn ready.

good luck to both teams! i am hoping the tigers win this one after GC kept us out of the playoffs last year on a dismal season....it was tough seeing the seniors end their season with a loss and i dont think, after seeing that last year, that the underclassmen will let their seniors down. I have followed MC all season but im not sure about GC...it seems like MC is a sound defensive team, which is odd, but they have had some penalty problems on the offensive side of the ball...if they can keep the laundry off and their defense off the field then MC could run up the score! good luck guys....i'm rooting for u all the way in Vol country!

Well both teams are good on both sides of the football. If Marshall county comes out and played like they did last friday then it will be giles if they come and paly football it will be a game. I played in 2001 vs jackson south side it was a long trip and cold neither team wants that i know. With all that said i hope MC wins but it can go either way

29-8. This game was the most complete game played by the Bobcats this season. They utterly dominated MC on both sides of the ball for most of the game, MC didn't get a first down till late in the second half i don't hink. Good Job Bobcats!!

Let's get ready to bring it back to the Yard for Bolivar.