Happy Birthday, PageMan!

CoachT

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Birthday, my dear friend. I hope this year is full of wonder and excitement for you...as well as good health and good friends.

Can't wait to hang with you again for baseball!! I'm bringing extra blankets this year early in the season because we froze our behinds off last year!!

Love,

Carol

Thanks for all the good wishes everyone. I spent the day with my daughter as she took me to the Titans/Raiders game. While it was not a good game as I was surprised the Titans didn't score more, it was good to be with my daughter. After the somewhat tiring VB state tournament on Wed, Thurs, and Friday, I was physically challenged by the situation of climbing stairs and waiting in lines at LP Field, but I made the best of it. I hope to finish my final spreadsheets on Page's matches in the state tournament today and close my books for the year. It is always a sad time as I go from volleyball to basketball as I will miss the volleyball parents and players - especially the senior players and parents who I may not ever see again. I hope to return next season, but my physical and financial condition may prevent that. I will do my best to return however. Thanks for the memories.

It is always a sad time as I go from volleyball to basketball as I will miss the volleyball parents and players - especially the senior players and parents who I may not ever see again. I hope to return next season, but my physical and financial condition may prevent that. I will do my best to return however. Thanks for the memories.

I'm glad you had a good birthday with your daughter. You deserved it. You are truly appreciated by me, and my daughter /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> and whether or not you return to do stats for volleyball, you will be in our prayers. I will definitely be seeing you again, as I have another one coming up the ranks. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Go "Page"!

I hope to return next season, but my physical and financial condition may prevent that. I will do my best to return however. Thanks for the memories.

First, happy "belated" birthday and second, all I can say is "you better come back"!! Do you know how much and how many depend on you? Take some time off and get rested up for next year. All of us are pulling for you! We sincerely mean that /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks for all the good wishes everyone. I spent the day with my daughter as she took me to the Titans/Raiders game. While it was not a good game as I was surprised the Titans didn't score more, it was good to be with my daughter. After the somewhat tiring VB state tournament on Wed, Thurs, and Friday, I was physically challenged by the situation of climbing stairs and waiting in lines at LP Field, but I made the best of it. I hope to finish my final spreadsheets on Page's matches in the state tournament today and close my books for the year. It is always a sad time as I go from volleyball to basketball as I will miss the volleyball parents and players - especially the senior players and parents who I may not ever see again. I hope to return next season, but my physical and financial condition may prevent that. I will do my best to return however. Thanks for the memories.

Pageman, volleyball would not be the same without seeing you around the gyms - Hope you are up to speed before long. Happy Birthday and God Bless!

P, I wish you a happy birthday also. It is obvious to me how wide a road you have traveled in Volleyball and being around you, how much you enjoy it. You are a very good Stats person and how you stay out of trouble with your fans, I'll never know. You are very well liked and obviously very well known when you enter your domain, the gym. THis poster certainly hopes you stay a few more seasons and provide Page and other teams the info you have in the past. Good Luck.

Happy belated Birthday Pageman!

dang, where have i been? almost two weeks late with my well wishes, and i bet the cake is hard as a rock now!

Now, what's this about ending your coverage of volleyball? If true, there will be NO coverage to speak of! As a KC daddy it was difficult enough to just try to post my teams info.

What i am saying is "YOU are the man"! I just know you will be back because for myself i will miss that sense of team and family that seems best during volleyball, and for EVERY team you cover you have family, those who love to see you, talk to you and whisper as you enter the arena "Oh, there's Pageman"!

Dont let that go, its fleeting and my 4 years are done. You have a talent few can claim and that even less have used with the class you always show. From me, thanks... and Happy Birthday!

Announcements