Macon Co. at DeKalb Co.

Big Country

If you haven't seen DeKalb this year, I think this is a big underestimate. I predict the Tigers will win but it won't be Macon's.

Good Luck DeKalb County.

It wouldn't have mattered if we Macon had seen 15 games DeKalb play.....When you got Ref's who can't count, No TIMER, and can't walk and chew bubble gum at the same time....Doesn't make a lot of difference...I bet they were cheap since they can't count!!!!!!! GO MACON TIGERS!!!! You can beat the opposing team but not the DUMB officals!!!!!!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wouldn't have mattered if we Macon had seen 15 games DeKalb play.....When you got Ref's who can't count, No TIMER, and can't walk and chew bubble gum at the same time....Doesn't make a lot of difference...I bet they were cheap since they can't count!!!!!!! GO MACON TIGERS!!!! You can beat the opposing team but not the DUMB officals!!!!!!

you are right the officials were terrible... they called two TD's back on DeKalb. Macon got outplayed tonight. Score would have been 47-23 with DeKalb still on top.

you are right the officials were terrible... they called two TD's back on DeKalb. Macon got outplayed tonight. Score would have been 47-23 with DeKalb still on top.

I agree we got out played tonight, but those officials should be banned from ever calling a game. I am a girl and I could have called it better than they did!!! Congrats on your win!!! I know for you guys its been the same for us "winning has been hard to come by" Congrats to all your SENIORS!!

So.......in other words you had the same officials at Macon County/Greenbrier game......???????? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

So.......in other words you had the same officials at Macon County/Greenbrier game......???????? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I wish TSSAA could review my video and ban those refs!!! It was a sad pathetic show of official.... My thought is they are OFFICIALY COMPLETE AND TOTAL IDIOTS!

I wish TSSAA could review my video and ban those refs!!! It was a sad pathetic show of official.... My thought is they are OFFICIALY COMPLETE AND TOTAL IDIOTS!

Our game was on CSS last night. We had another bad call too...a BIG one that could have affected the game outcome, but who knows? Going in on the ten yard line and the ref called that our receiver juggled the ball. The announcers on CSS showed it in replay and obviously it was a BAD call. Some officials just see what they want to see.

I listened all the way through. We got outplayed that is for sure. I was wrong I really thought we would get this one but after listening too DeKalb I was shocked at how much they have improved. Well seniors I wish you the best in whatever you do. This season was a tough one. Every team you played were good teams. I hope you underclassmen will pick up the pace next year and be ready too play. Congrats too DeKalb on your win last night. You guys have got yourselves a team there. I really am shocked that you didn't win more than you have. I guess next year DeKalb will be a team that will be a threat too some other teams. Lots of luck too those that are going too playoffs.

DeKalb's win over Macon is what has Greenbrier in the playoffs and it's what's going to keep Sycamore at home as the playoffs are now set to begin.

I am sad but still say congrats to Greenbrier for getting in first and foremost. Secondly I want to say congrats to DeKalb on getting a region win. You guys are improved and will be a force next year in the region. It's nice to see all of that hard work did pay off at the end of this season because the teams in this region really spoke highly of DeKalb throughout this season. Coach Trapp & Co. are doing a great job.

Macon Co. finishes DEAD LAST in the Region 4-3A Standings as I predicted back in August. Coach Cook & Co. were young this year and next year they'll be improved much like DeKalb Co.

As I said before, regardless of playoffs implications, I send another congratulations to DeKalb. I don't know anyone on that team, but the way they traveled and played us, and the way the gave a fight to everyone across the board says a lot about this team. Unforunately even good teams get beaten by one more kick or one more pass, or one too many errors on any given Friday night. We at Greenbrier know that DeKalb didn't win FOR us, but for themselves and not even anything against Macon, but I think every team deserves a big win and last Friday was DeKalb's turn. I don't know how many seniors DeKalb is losing, but I know that they earned respect this year. And who knows, the new region champ (Station Camp) was 1-9 the year before they turned that around to 9-1 two years straight. I look for DeKalb to be the sleeper next year.

And aside from all that, we do appreciate the fact that DeKalb helped us out. We've had three last minute losses, but it all goes to show how tough Region 4 really is. ALL the teams played tough and it's unforunate that only four can go. Hopefully we can represent OUR region well, and we appreciate any support that Macon, DeKalb or Sycamore fans give us.

Good luck to both DeKalb, Macon and Sycamoire next year.

As I said before, regardless of playoffs implications, I send another congratulations to DeKalb. I don't know anyone on that team, but the way they traveled and played us, and the way the gave a fight to everyone across the board says a lot about this team. Unforunately even good teams get beaten by one more kick or one more pass, or one too many errors on any given Friday night. We at Greenbrier know that DeKalb didn't win FOR us, but for themselves and not even anything against Macon, but I think every team deserves a big win and last Friday was DeKalb's turn. I don't know how many seniors DeKalb is losing, but I know that they earned respect this year. And who knows, the new region champ (Station Camp) was 1-9 the year before they turned that around to 9-1 two years straight. I look for DeKalb to be the sleeper next year.

And aside from all that, we do appreciate the fact that DeKalb helped us out. We've had three last minute losses, but it all goes to show how tough Region 4 really is. ALL the teams played tough and it's unforunate that only four can go. Hopefully we can represent OUR region well, and we appreciate any support that Macon, DeKalb or Sycamore fans give us.

Good luck to both DeKalb, Macon and Sycamoire next year.

Well Said!!!! That is why I say this is the best region from top-to-bottom in 3A.

2-3A is the best from teams #1-#3 but overall from #1-#6 I am going with 4-3A because it's a team where anyone can beat anyone on a given night.

Well Said!!!! That is why I say this is the best region from top-to-bottom in 3A.

2-3A is the best from teams #1-#3 but overall from #1-#6 I am going with 4-3A because it's a team where anyone can beat anyone on a given night.

I wish there was some way to prove your point b/c I am totally the opposite. I feel like 2-3A is without question the best Region in the state.