Best Dunkers in TN

bigboss

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea only 6'2 in middle school. What a shorty!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

There's a 6'3 8th grade guard this year in Gibson Co. playing for the Junior Pioneers...John Hudson...Look for him to do great things in his career at Gibson Co. next year!!!

When the dunk is worth more points than a lay-up, I'll try harder.

What is the point to even say that?? Why not make your two points more entertaining for the crowd? That is what these kids are doing, they are making it more fun for them as well. Sorry you couldn't/can't dunk it! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i recently went to the Union City vs. Henry County scrimmage monday at UC since it was in town, and henry county had several kids putting dunks in with ease in warmups, they had around 5 to 7 different kids put one down, including two black kids and a white kid that seemed to be able to do whatever they wanted in the air, and they all looked to be only 5'11 to 6'..I wouldn't put these kids in the best dunkers category, but it really suprised me to see so many kids from one small school with the jumping abilities these players had, what do they put in the water there?!?