Stratford vs. Maplewood

60spartans

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The biggest rival in the city happens this friday at maplewood. Pick Stratford 21-12. Last game for Stratford Spartans they will be better next year.

i understand that you are a big stratford fan but you guys will end this season 1-9, unless maplewood only dress there freshmen but i dont think the coaches would do that. i c this game going like the patriots and redskins. maplewood 52-7

i understand that you are a big stratford fan but you guys will end this season 1-9, unless maplewood only dress there freshmen but i dont think the coaches would do that. i c this game going like the patriots and redskins. maplewood 52-7

lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ... that was funny this cat 60spartans done really lost it!!

Maplewood wins this by one halftime ...mercy rule will be enforced

Now Coach how do you know? lol HEY boski dude where are you at? boski you pretty much abandoned your team this year. Really disappointed in your team spirit this year. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

OH I see its because you think your going to have to get through them Wildcats again this year. Good luck to you Panthers this Friday.

no thats not the case my friend ...i know whats going on with them panthers ..they doing just fine ..i just havent been able to get on here like i want and lay the smack down!!! ..they dont need me to beat stratford ..heck the freshman team could beat stratford ..and clarksville got away with one last year with the help of a fancy ref job ..that should never happen again .. i dont care who maplewood plays .. they are on a roll ..there hasnt been a game this year that maplewood should not have won ..not a single one .. so bring em on!!

What I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS

When did straford get a football team?

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

no thats not the case my friend ...i know whats going on with them panthers ..they doing just fine ..i just havent been able to get on here like i want and lay the smack down!!! ..they dont need me to beat stratford ..heck the freshman team could beat stratford ..and clarksville got away with one last year with the help of a fancy ref job ..that should never happen again .. i dont care who maplewood plays .. they are on a roll ..there hasnt been a game this year that maplewood should not have won ..not a single one .. so bring em on!!

The freshman team couldn't beat Stratford. If they could, they wouldn't have lost to Stratfords freshmen.

I do agree. This game should not be close. Maplewood will have their way.