5-3a All region honors

lrb4

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard the rumor that the year end All-Region Banquet will return to Lipscomb University (It was all you can eat)

Hope who ever is responsible for the plaques does a better job. Last year all of the Plaques had Lipscomb spelled (L-I-P-S-C-O-M) Believe Coach Daniels at Creek Wood handled the plaques last year. (Could that have been a dig against Lipscomb or was it just a sign of disrespect, or just a simple error....on every plaque.

I've heard the rumor that the year end All-Region Banquet will return to Lipscomb University (It was all you can eat)

Hope who ever is responsible for the plaques does a better job. Last year all of the Plaques had Lipscomb spelled (L-I-P-S-C-O-M) Believe Coach Daniels at Creek Wood handled the plaques last year. (Could that have been a dig against Lipscomb or was it just a sign of disrespect, or just a simple error....on every plaque.

That's Coach Daniel (singular) for a man who wants things to be spelled correctly /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sorry vandy1 I just couldn't pass that one up buddy. Congrats to the David Lipscomb Mustangs on a 3RD CONSECUTIVE REGION 5-3A CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!

That's Coach Daniel (singular) for a man who wants things to be spelled correctly /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sorry vandy1 I just couldn't pass that one up buddy. Congrats to the David Lipscomb Mustangs on a 3RD CONSECUTIVE REGION 5-3A CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!

Im sure is was a simple mistake!!!! Sorry the Dickson County education isnt the best in the state!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Or is it????

I was one of the Redhawk players and my name was misspelled!!!!LOL Go figure!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I dont think it was on Coach Daniel... I think it was more on the company who made them!!!

The Region 5-3A Playoff scenarios on tssaa.org are WRONG!!!

David Lipscomb is #1.

Marshall Co. vs Giles Co. winner is #2 & the loser is #3.

Cheatham Co. is #4 if they beat Page.

Creek Wood is #4 if they beat Spring Hill & Page beats Cheatham Co.

Page is #4 if they beat Cheatham Co. & Spring Hill beats Creek Wood.

The website just has it listed as the winner of the Cheatham Co. vs Page game will be #4. That is not true for Creek Wood's sake.

The Region 5-3A Playoff scenarios on tssaa.org are WRONG!!!

David Lipscomb is #1.

Marshall Co. vs Giles Co. winner is #2 & the loser is #3.

Cheatham Co. is #4 if they beat Page.

Creek Wood is #4 if they beat Spring Hill & Page beats Cheatham Co.

Page is #4 if they beat Cheatham Co. & Spring Hill beats Creek Wood.

The website just has it listed as the winner of the Cheatham Co. vs Page game will be #4. That is not true for Creek Wood's sake.

Thats good for the Wood!!!!!!!!!!!

At this point, Jeremy Holt of DL will probably get the Region MVP award as he plays both ways. Look for Hightower despite his recent injuries will get MVP on Defense. Offensive lineman will probably go to Cameron Hunt of DL and defensive lineman to Brandon Cannon on Defense. Kicker of the Year: Kyle Lehning

Other DL offensive top performers:

Lineman: Travis Harper

Receiver: Zach Rogers

QB: Caleb Simpson

Running Back: Russ Moneypenny

Defense:

Zach Lehmer D. Lineman

Linebackers: Mitchell Tenpenny

Evan Webb

Michael Saggio

On the bubble: Dallon Hudson, Center

Ben Brewer, Defense

MVP: Zach Rogers (David Lipscomb): an exceptional receiver on offense and a great defensive back & also a great kick returner on special teams. He's the MVP because he excels at all three phases of the sport to better help his team succeed.

Offense: Jeremy Holt (David Lipscomb): averaging like 20 yards a carry it seems and is rushing his team towards being considered the favorite on the west-half of the bracket to go to the Blue Cross Bowl.

Defense: Quon Reynolds (Giles Co.): if there's ever been a player that you can't judge by his size this would be an excellent example.

QB: Bo Wallace (Giles Co.): a sophomore that has put up some monster passing numbers for GC this season.

RB: Justin Braden (Marshall Co.): explosive player who can rush for 1,000 and catch the ball for yardage as well.

WR: Rico Brown (Giles Co.): likely has a shot to wind up as the midstate's leading receiver this year.

OL: Jerry Henry (Cheatham Co.) & Cameron Hunt (David Lipscomb): too close to call & both are all-state players.

DL: Kendall Dangerfield (Giles Co.) & Brandon Cannon (David Lipscomb): too close to call & both are all-state too.

LB: Don'ta Hightower (Marshall Co.): an all-state caliber linebacker with SEC potential has played to expectations.

DB: TJ Dollard (Creek Wood): his INT return for a TD against Page may be CW's biggest play of the year.

PK: Kyle Lehning (David Lipscomb): has a new state record for consecutive PATs made in a row.

Punter: Jordan Rion (Page): already been nominated as an all-state caliber punter and is as good as advertised.

Athlete: Blake Neel (Page): he's played receiver & quarterback this year and his team is still in the hunt.

David Lipscomb: Zach Rogers, Zach Lehmer, Brandon Cannon, Russ Moneypenny, Jeremy Holt, Cameron Hunt, Caleb Simpson, Evan Webb, Mitchell Tenpenny, & Kyle Lehning.

Marshall Co.: Cavalla O'Neal, Jake Morris, Jaron Jones, Don'ta Hightower, Justin Braden, Michael Murphy, & Joe Gentry.

Giles Co.: Bo Wallace, Josh Perez, Kendall Dangerfield, Quon Reynolds, Torrell Harney, Rico Brown, & Tobias Houston.

Page: Jordan Rion, Blake Neel, Chad Parker, Taylor Lankford, Houston Bagsby, & Jordan Dowd.

Cheatham Co.: Garrett Potts, Brandon Theriault, Jerry Henry, Brian Mayo, Joe Rhinehart, & Cody Anderson.

Creek Wood: TJ Dollard, Cody Tucker, Caleb Bell, Chris Elliott, Sam Shelton, & JoJo Hill.

Spring Hill: Magwan Smith, Alan Fentress, Greg Owens, & Roshaun Patel

Montgomery Central: William Lyle & Justin Saulisberry

THOSE ARE MY PICKS FOR ALL-REGION HAVING SEEN EVERY TEAM IN THE REGION PLAY THIS YEAR /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />