5-3a All region honors

lrb4

MVP: Zach Rogers (David Lipscomb): an exceptional receiver on offense and a great defensive back & also a great kick returner on special teams. He's the MVP because he excels at all three phases of the sport to better help his team succeed.

Offense: Jeremy Holt (David Lipscomb): averaging like 20 yards a carry it seems and is rushing his team towards being considered the favorite on the west-half of the bracket to go to the Blue Cross Bowl.

Defense: Quon Reynolds (Giles Co.): if there's ever been a player that you can't judge by his size this would be an excellent example.

QB: Bo Wallace (Giles Co.): a sophomore that has put up some monster passing numbers for GC this season.

RB: Justin Braden (Marshall Co.): explosive player who can rush for 1,000 and catch the ball for yardage as well.

WR: Rico Brown (Giles Co.): likely has a shot to wind up as the midstate's leading receiver this year.

OL: Jerry Henry (Cheatham Co.) & Cameron Hunt (David Lipscomb): too close to call & both are all-state players.

DL: Kendall Dangerfield (Giles Co.) & Brandon Cannon (David Lipscomb): too close to call & both are all-state too.

LB: Don'ta Hightower (Marshall Co.): an all-state caliber linebacker with SEC potential has played to expectations.

DB: TJ Dollard (Creek Wood): his INT return for a TD against Page may be CW's biggest play of the year.

PK: Kyle Lehning (David Lipscomb): has a new state record for consecutive PATs made in a row.

Punter: Jordan Rion (Page): already been nominated as an all-state caliber punter and is as good as advertised.

Athlete: Blake Neel (Page): he's played receiver & quarterback this year and his team is still in the hunt.

David Lipscomb: Zach Rogers, Zach Lehmer, Brandon Cannon, Russ Moneypenny, Jeremy Holt, Cameron Hunt, Caleb Simpson, Evan Webb, Mitchell Tenpenny, & Kyle Lehning.

Marshall Co.: Cavalla O'Neal, Jake Morris, Jaron Jones, Don'ta Hightower, Justin Braden, Michael Murphy, & Joe Gentry.

Giles Co.: Bo Wallace, Josh Perez, Kendall Dangerfield, Quon Reynolds, Torrell Harney, Rico Brown, & Tobias Houston.

Page: Jordan Rion, Blake Neel, Chad Parker, Taylor Lankford, Houston Bagsby, & Jordan Dowd.

Cheatham Co.: Garrett Potts, Brandon Theriault, Jerry Henry, Brian Mayo, Joe Rhinehart, & Cody Anderson.

Creek Wood: TJ Dollard, Cody Tucker, Caleb Bell, Chris Elliott, Sam Shelton, & JoJo Hill.

Spring Hill: Magwan Smith, Alan Fentress, Greg Owens, & Roshaun Patel

Montgomery Central: William Lyle & Justin Saulisberry

THOSE ARE MY PICKS FOR ALL-REGION HAVING SEEN EVERY TEAM IN THE REGION PLAY THIS YEAR /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Dollard from CW hasnt relly produced at the QB position as everyone thought he would!!! I thought he was much more effective on defense!!!!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dollard from CW hasnt relly produced at the QB position as everyone thought he would!!! I thought he was much more effective on defense!!!!

He has been bothered by an ankle injury since the David Lipscomb game and has been far from the same player since. Against Rossview he rushed for like 250 yards and was the biggest reason for CW winning that game. In the Page game he was the best player on the field as well.

After he fumbled the snap against DL and did not even attempt to jump on the football I questioned his toughness myself. That ankle really looked bad in the game against Cheatham Co. Last week he didn't even play against Giles Co. from the looks of things.

It's been hard for Creek Wood since they got on that winning streak of 4 straight earlier this year. Dollard is hurting with the ankle. Stokes will not be healthy until he has surgery to fix his injury. That's Creek Wood's best two offensive weapons from last year right there. Bell is going to be a stud at fullback but right now I wouldn't expect him to be able to carry a team on his shoulders.

He has been bothered by an ankle injury since the David Lipscomb game and has been far from the same player since. Against Rossview he rushed for like 250 yards and was the biggest reason for CW winning that game. In the Page game he was the best player on the field as well.

After he fumbled the snap against DL and did not even attempt to jump on the football I questioned his toughness myself. That ankle really looked bad in the game against Cheatham Co. Last week he didn't even play against Giles Co. from the looks of things.

It's been hard for Creek Wood since they got on that winning streak of 4 straight earlier this year. Dollard is hurting with the ankle. Stokes will not be healthy until he has surgery to fix his injury. That's Creek Wood's best two offensive weapons from last year right there. Bell is going to be a stud at fullback but right now I wouldn't expect him to be able to carry a team on his shoulders.

Yes, Dollard has pretty good rushing stats and he is a great athlete when healthy, but his passing game has been poor to mediocre this year!!!! Ive played with dollard since junior pro and he does lack toughness, mental and physical!!! Im not doubting him as a great athlete, bc he is one of the fastest kids ive ever played with!!! Im just saying that he hasnt impressed me as a pure QB this year!!!! The only stat that really matters that Dollard lacks is in the Win/Loss Column!!!!

well downtheline.....i think its funny how you can call out TJ Dollard by saying he lacks toughness....why don't you support an old teammate instead of down grading him, he was cw's best player and he gets hurt and cw's season starts to slide, tho many other factors contribute, but they lost TJ as a leader on offense, and that was a huge blow....support your team mate or dont say anything at all....i think its kinda sad really seeing how he lacks in the win/loss column, and they have won more games this year than last,think about it....TJ is an all region qb as well as safety.....stinks he gets hurt in a time cw could use him the most.....

well downtheline.....i think its funny how you can call out TJ Dollard by saying he lacks toughness....why don't you support an old teammate instead of down grading him, he was cw's best player and he gets hurt and cw's season starts to slide, tho many other factors contribute, but they lost TJ as a leader on offense, and that was a huge blow....support your team mate or dont say anything at all....i think its kinda sad really seeing how he lacks in the win/loss column, and they have won more games this year than last,think about it....TJ is an all region qb as well as safety.....stinks he gets hurt in a time cw could use him the most.....

Im not doubting Dollard one bit!!!! Trust me, Id go to war with him tom.!!! Im simply saying that I was hoping he would do better than he has this year!!! I guess my expectations were to hi!!!!! I expected TJ to have an all state caliber year!!!! Come on, he is prolly one of the best athletes in the whole state!!!! I aplaud him in every way possible for what he has done for CW this year and I hope you guys get to go on to the post season!!!! Im pulling for you!!! Im not trying to bash Dollard in any way!!! You know he is a good teammate and friend to me!!!! I guess my expectations for him were just to high!!! Good Luck this week redhawks!!!!

And about the win/loss column: I was just saying that it is the only stat that matters!!!!!

down the line as far as stats you played at cw how many times do they pass the ball? about 12 times a game if that! you also kno that cw is a RUSHING team! so there is your stat. as far as toughness how can you question his toughness, he separated his shoulder in week 3 scored a td 2 plays later. and played and won the next week against fairview. then against lipscomb strained his mcl in his knee, tried to finish the game but the coaches didnt want to risk it, then in practice a player tackled him an fractured his ankle, he played 3 days later against cheatham. the only reason he didnt play last week was a coaches decision. so how can you question his toughness?

down the line as far as stats you played at cw how many times do they pass the ball? about 12 times a game if that! you also kno that cw is a RUSHING team! so there is your stat. as far as toughness how can you question his toughness, he separated his shoulder in week 3 scored a td 2 plays later. and played and won the next week against fairview. then against lipscomb strained his mcl in his knee, tried to finish the game but the coaches didnt want to risk it, then in practice a player tackled him an fractured his ankle, he played 3 days later against cheatham. the only reason he didnt play last week was a coaches decision. so how can you question his toughness?

So he has had a seperated shoulder, a strained MCL, and a fractured ankle????? Im speaking more about mental toughness!!! He is a good player!!!! However, he isnt as good as he thinks he is!!!!!! Everyone knows he has an ego!!!!

I've heard the rumor that the year end All-Region Banquet will return to Lipscomb University (It was all you can eat)

Hope who ever is responsible for the plaques does a better job. Last year all of the Plaques had Lipscomb spelled (L-I-P-S-C-O-M) Believe Coach Daniels at Creek Wood handled the plaques last year. (Could that have been a dig against Lipscomb or was it just a sign of disrespect, or just a simple error....on every plaque.

As everyone knows the winner of the region is supposed to be in charge of the banquet and for the last two years coach Daniel has been asked by the winning coaches to do it, probably because he does a good job and they don't want to deal with the headache. And for you to get on here an talk about a dig or a disrespect thing is unbelievable. There has never been anything negative towards Lipscomb only the upmost respect and the desire to have a powerhouse program year in and year out as Lipscomb does. Thanks for the gratitude for helping out friends. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />