why do boys

sweety1000

I agree maj. However, one has to admit that if sweety is indeed a girl that the entertainment factor alone is very high. If sweety is an A student in honors English, it makes one question that particular educational system. I understand that this is an informal forum, but utter disregard for punctuation has been a pet peeve of mine for many years.

Very few females would write or have that type of grammer mistakes!

Second I saw our young lady upset some young men last year. It would be tuff but so is life!

Chicks are here to stay!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man will I be glad when the season finally starts. Be nice to talk about who is doing what in the sport instead of reading some drivel by " sweety " . My money says " sweety " is a hairy, ugly guy out trolling and he/she landed Animal, Pork chop, w-dog, and w bar.

OK ONE I AM NOT FROM TENNESSEE

TWO I DID NOT DO THE NASTY WITH THE ANIMAL HE CAN GO TO THE HOT PLACEand 3 drivel is not a word so try again

sweety 1000,

i have turned off my caps lock botton for you. where is lansing eastern high? i have never heard of it. it must not be in tennessee because we have better english teachers than that. i wish bubba had your english teacher. he would not be ineligible this season.

THE ANIMAL

ACTUALY I AM IN MICHIGAN AND MAOST OF OURteachers here are well known and have full master degrees

michigan in lansing it is eastern highschool

OK ONE I AM NOT FROM TENNESSEE

TWO I DID NOT DO THE NASTY WITH THE ANIMAL HE CAN GO TO THE HOT PLACEand 3 drivel is not a word so try again

Webster: drivel - to drool or slobber, to say stupidly, to talk non-sensically, senseless or trivial talk.

Not only is drivel a word, it may be the BEST word to describe your posts. Trolling web style is someone such as you tossing out an inane ( also a word ) post hoping some one will respond thinking they are chatting with a serious person. The idiotic post is the bait, landing them is when the respondents try and make sense out of the post. You snagging or landing ( fishing terms ) the repliers has nothing to do with your sexual fantasy regarding animal. They and now me took the time to reply to a troll ( not the kind living under bridges but those seeking a response on the web ) You won , caught a few tennessee fish. Now see if you can make your way back to Michigan.

I hope we can all have a truce here. Whether sweety is genuine or just playing games there's no point in arguing with a random girl on the internet who lives on the other side of the country. All of you guys are cool I've enjoyed reading many of your posts, so don't let sweety provoke you. And sweety if all you wanted to do was discuss girls' treatment in wrestling then I'm sorry about all this. Everybody's cool in my book; let's leave it at that. The season's starting; we've got bigger and more fun things to think about.

The Animal,

Where I'm from in Tennessee guys don't talk to girls that way... period. You should be embarrassed. Whether you agree or not represent yourself better.

Aslo, wristbar even though I don't understand a girl's choice to wrestle, I know double standards do exist between boys and girls in sports, and a patronizing and judgmental appraisal of her work ethic is unnecessary. Girls know how to work hard too. It is not a uniquely male trait.

The Animal,

Where I'm from in Tennessee guys don't talk to girls that way... period. You should be embarrassed. Whether you agree or not represent yourself better.

Aslo, wristbar even though I don't understand a girl's choice to wrestle, I know double standards do exist between boys and girls in sports, and a patronizing and judgmental appraisal of her work ethic is unnecessary. Girls know how to work hard too. It is not a uniquely male trait.

i am embarressed. i let my male testosterone level cloud my thinking. i will try to keep better control of my feelings.

THE ANIMAL

And P.S. Wristbar, when you infer that girls don't understand that "You get hurt, experience pain, and get pushed past your "limit" on a daily basis," maybe you should ask your mother what it was like being pregnant and giving birth to you. I'd say mother's have experienced pain like none of us would believe so show some class and get off your pedestal and respect the fact that women have the ability to work hard and sacrifice to succeed in life and in sports. A good man respects a woman's goals no matter what they are... sports, business, etc. You may not understand them, and I personally think that if girls want to wrestle they should with their own gender, but its not your job to look down on them.

And P.S. Wristbar, when you infer that girls don't understand that "You get hurt, experience pain, and get pushed past your "limit" on a daily basis." Maybe you should ask your mother what it was like being pregnant and giving birth to you. I'd say mother's have experienced pain like none of us would believe so show some class and get off your pedestal and respect the fact that women have the ability to work hard and sacrafice to succeed in life and in sports. A good man respects a woman's goals no matter what they are... sports, business, etc. You may not understand them, and I personally think that if girls want to wrestle they should with their own gender, but its not your job to look down on them.

good post...that was the point i was trying to get across on the other thread...kudos!