Community at Eagleville

Predarat

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope the Eagles can go out with a win! But the Vikings will be hungry to get a win for the season as well. Hopefully the Eagles fans show up for this one to support the team. Any Vikings fans making the trip?

Hey Pred, I heard crickets chirping out of my computer speakers and realized it was coming from this thread.. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Sorry, Buddy, I have a nephew who had 150 yards receiving last week for the Vikings so I'm pulling for him to have another big game this week! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey Pred, I heard crickets chirping out of my computer speakers and realized it was coming from this thread.. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Sorry, Buddy, I have a nephew who had 150 yards receiving last week for the Vikings so I'm pulling for him to have another big game this week! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

hahahah thanks, yes I think all the Eagles fans have flown the coup and the Vikes fans haven't found the site yet! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> But good luck to your nephew and hopefully he will do well but the Eagles still win! I have a feeling the Vikings are going to play this one extremly tough though so the Eagles better be ready for a fight!

The eagles have kinda had a down season and doesnt look to be getting alot worse but on the other hand seems as if the vikings are getting better with their young team and I think will come out on top this week...

I hear they play pretty tough and go 110% all of the time, so the Eagles will definately have their hands full!