Community at Eagleville

Predarat

this should be a great game all i can say to eagleville is they are not some chrisitan boys from down the street they will play dirty protect yourselves

When we played both teams. It was a clean game in both, what the players that I seen and talked too............... /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> But good luck to both teams.....................

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When we played both teams. It was a clean game in both, what the players that I seen and talked too............... /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> But good luck to both teams.....................

Never played eagleville but community was a clean game...

One of your fans was the one saying that, Dawg. Community played us clean also, as far as I know and that was a county rivalry with lots of emotions.

yeah seems like it was one of ours...i dont know of anybody playing dirty and honestly didn't hear anybody saying anything bout somebody playing dirty...guess everybody has a mind of their own

This game is going to be a HUGE match up of the 10th and 14th ranked teams in the state according to the coachT poster poll! I'll be there in my usual KC Chiefs Red #88 Gonzalez shirt my three year old in the unlikely event someone that posts or reads here wants to say hi!

http://tennessee.coacht.com/fanpoll/result...mp;groupid=23,1,