Sunbright VS Coalfield

SBFAN

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can coalfield stop sunbrights recivers. i was at their game on friday and i seen some speed and some height for sunbright. Will carrol and justin huseman arnt the talls but they sure can out run alot of people and they have some great hands. then their is allen hughett and shane chrise (not sure if thats spelled right) which have alittle height advantage. i dont think will or justin had any droped passes all night. the only one not to have a td was allen. so we will see how wel they do.

Coalfield has a good secondary.... and have one of the best Defensive Ends in William Armes... I don't see Sunbright's offensive line giving Kennedy enough to time to dance around and deliver good balls. Noah Melton is a great cover back and Both Armes kids are pretty good. I don't see Sunbright Recivers Dominating this game at all; I can see Coalfield D-Line givin Kennedy a long night.

Melton has a good night throwing and running around.

Coalfield wins.

Coalfield by 20.

Coalfield comes off a bad loss, need to gain momentum going into play-offs. Sunbright kids just have it in the back of their head they cannot beat Coalfield. If Coalfield scores first, ball game over in first half. I predicted Coalfield to go about 6-5 this year, that Harriman win would have nearly made it 100%. But anything can happen in play-offs everyone is 0-0 and puts their pants on just like the other team. In 2003 season the #4 team in region 2A beat the #1 team in the state. I don't see 1A being as powerful this year as the past 5 years. Seems those privates are not wanting to take as many kids seeing how each kid counts for 1.5 in privates. Cant blame them I guess, who wants to play Alcoa 1-5A lol.

I think coalfield takes this one , but after sunbright come from behind (20 points) and pulled out a win last week,I could be wrong. I was impressed , alot of teams will give up after getting that far behind.sunbright has some good athletes just not enough numbers.one thing sunbright has going for them is their passing game.they will have to use it to have a chance against coalfield. and they will have to start with it because if sunbright gets behind this week , it will be a lot harder to get back on top.

Guest ThaWayIAm

Coalfield wins by ALOT

wow sunbright came back from *OAKDALE*

sunbright beat oakdale 28-20

coalfield beat oakdale 33-8

coalfield beats sunbright 49-14

and for those who dont know Wartburg will probly be getting their first win when they play sunbright next thursday