Region 8

werazzlin

W.C. (hwt) will go far if he stays healthy, gets in some long matches, and

seeds better than last year @ State. Frasier (sp?) from Smyrna...WOW! I saw

him this summer, he will be TOUGH! These are just a couple more guys that should

do well this year!

The WC heavy if it is the same as last year. yes he will do very well/ He had the region champ on his back in the semis last year. He is only a Junior this season if I am not mistaken??.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The WC heavy if it is the same as last year. yes he will do very well/ He had the region champ on his back in the semis last year. He is only a Junior this season if I am not mistaken??.

You are correct. He is a Junior, 260#s and wants a rematch!

If he gets pushed this year, he will do fine!

how good is region 8 goin to be this year? /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

how good is region 8 goin to be this year? /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

After reviewing the team info that I have, my guess is that there

will be 5 who will place. I know that this is very

optimistic, but that is my guess????

what five are you talkin about? what returning region champs are coming back?

Relax young grasshopper! If you know who was around last year

and who has left, it's pretty easy. I hope we don't have alot of region

champs going one and out like last year.

Hint - There could be two hwts

coming out of Reg 8 ?? I said could!

There is Smyrna, they have an exceptional

young man as a senior? Last name starts with F?

The list goes on........

Only time will tell! 5 is alot I know. I want to be optimistic

before I see them battle. Come to Antioch on the 17th. There will

be two or three wrestling that weekend!

anybody else beside the 2 hwts and the guy from smyrna that name starts with F? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

Relax young grasshopper! If you know who was around last yearand who has left, it's pretty easy. I hope we don't have alot of regionchamps going one and out like last year. Hint - There could be two hwtscoming out of Reg 8 ?? I said could! There is Smyrna, they have an exceptionalyoung man as a senior? Last name starts with F?The list goes on........Only time will tell! 5 is alot I know. I want to be optimisticbefore I see them battle. Come to Antioch on the 17th. There will be two or three wrestling that weekend!

HSDAD do you have two names on here..... i think i know. the other one might start with a P

anybody else beside the 2 hwts and the guy from smyrna that name starts with F? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

Beech has Priddy coming back... he is always tough didn't he get second last year. What about Jaeckel and those boys in Hendersonville