Antioch

Icy

Cat, your opinion means absolutely nothing. The former coach has 3 gold balls. He took antioch who won a total of 16 games the previous 2 years and won 52 games the two years he was there. How many gold balls does the new coach have? Anything other than the championship final with this team is a failure. Before you call a man with over 500 victories an idiot, get your facts straight biyooch

I am talking about how he acted like an idiot. He was the cockiest jerk I have ever met. He may have not liked how the parents of Antioch behaved, but he contributed to the horrible behavior of his young players. It is all about him - not the players. The game on television from the Arby's Classic (when they got destroyed by a team that wasn't as talented as them) was a perfect example of what a class act he is not. He was making comments for "TV" to make himself look good and not to encourage and instruct his players.

Sorry that I offended you. You are probably his clone brother.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am talking about how he acted like an idiot. He was the cockiest jerk I have ever met. He may have not liked how the parents of Antioch behaved, but he contributed to the horrible behavior of his young players. It is all about him - not the players. The game on television from the Arby's Classic (when they got destroyed by a team that wasn't as talented as them) was a perfect example of what a class act he is not. He was making comments for "TV" to make himself look good and not to encourage and instruct his players.

Sorry that I offended you. You are probably his clone brother.

Number 1, the team that beat them in the finals at the Arbys, were ranked 2nd in 6A Florida. They also beat Liberty Tech pretty easily. And no Im not his clone. I played for him over 20 years ago. So once again your assuming because you probably have nothing to do. Do you work? Are you an adult or a wannabe coach. I really wish I could find out who you are.

Number 1, the team that beat them in the finals at the Arbys, were ranked 2nd in 6A Florida. They also beat Liberty Tech pretty easily. And no Im not his clone. I played for him over 20 years ago. So once again your assuming because you probably have nothing to do. Do you work? Are you an adult or a wannabe coach. I really wish I could find out who you are.

point of clarification, they beat Liberty in overtime by 4pts....they didn't beat them fairly easy...

No. I do not work. I am homeless and use the computer at the library. I use to coach, but decided to get out of coaching when I realized that I could not compete against Crowder. I might get back in to it now that he is in Florida. Maybe we all have a chance now that he left the state.

By the way, why do you want to know who I am? What do you have in mind? Just curious.

Ok...I started out being nice but I cant take people standing up for Antioch and their ludacris beahvior. They are nothing but thugs. The only one that I respect is Wells. McAdoo is only good because he is 6'7". He needs to stick to football. And if he comes to UT to play I would bet money on it that he will not last through his freshman year. Huge attitude problem. Upton is the same way. He is a player but he needs to chill his attitude and temper down or he will end up playin ball in a courtyard of a correctional institution. They need to get their act together because they have too much talent and are to much fun to watch for them to get banned from tournaments. And yes I even double checked and they are BANNED from the Arbys Classic. Seeing as it is the largest high school tournament in the nation, you dont get more exposure than that. I also believed that the oach just fueled the fire. His antics on the sideline were just as bad as the players on the court. They are pathetic. And I dont want anyone on here saying anything to me about puttin down kids because they boys are not kids they are 17 and 18 years old. Grow up. and by the way, I am only two years older then them. I hope their new coach can get them under control. Talent Wasted

Ok...I started out being nice but I cant take people standing up for Antioch and their ludacris beahvior. They are nothing but thugs. The only one that I respect is Wells. McAdoo is only good because he is 6'7". He needs to stick to football. And if he comes to UT to play I would bet money on it that he will not last through his freshman year. Huge attitude problem. Upton is the same way. He is a player but he needs to chill his attitude and temper down or he will end up playin ball in a courtyard of a correctional institution. They need to get their act together because they have too much talent and are to much fun to watch for them to get banned from tournaments. And yes I even double checked and they are BANNED from the Arbys Classic. Seeing as it is the largest high school tournament in the nation, you dont get more exposure than that. I also believed that the oach just fueled the fire. His antics on the sideline were just as bad as the players on the court. They are pathetic. And I dont want anyone on here saying anything to me about puttin down kids because they boys are not kids they are 17 and 18 years old. Grow up. and by the way, I am only two years older then them. I hope their new coach can get them under control. Talent Wasted

Agreed! Cornbread? What up?

.... Antioch... ludacris beahvior. ....nothing but thugs. McAdoo .... Huge attitude problem. Upton ... needs to chill his attitude and temper down or he will end up playin ball in a courtyard of a correctional institution .... banned from tournaments. And yes I even double checked and they are BANNED from the Arbys Classic.... I also believed that the oach just fueled the fire. His antics on the sideline were just as bad as the players on the court. They are pathetic.

What?!?!? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I down on the man because he never got Antioch to reach their potential and that they are undisciplined, or were under him. Yeah he coached them up a little bit at Rhea, but like I previously stated he couldnt get out of Rhea fast enough when the talent went dry, pardon the typo. Oakland doesnt have any state titles, but has been as good as anyone the last 20 years, having 18 consecutive 20 win seasons. My question is why would Crowder bail when he was about to hit it big.

I can answer why he left. He wanted a better job, and he has always wanted to live in florida. The high school in florida really wanted him, but he didn't want to leave Antioch because he knew how close this team is to winning a state title.. Plus close to $100,000 a year for coaching just girls golf, softball, and teaching. Not to forget he is living in one of the nicest parts of florida out on Marco island. I know I would take that deal. Nearly $100,000 a year, in sunny florida were it is rarely even below 40 degrees and on the beach.

I saw Antioch last year at the Arbys Classic and I have to say that although I was impressed with their skill, esp. McAdoo, Wells, and Upton, Their attitudes towards people from the host school was unacceptable. I saw one confrontation including a student from Tennessee High and McAdoo and Upton that from my understanding is what is keeping them from being allowed back in the Arbys. Wells was the only one during this was behaved. I dont know if the student started this but I know that if he was my son and I saw another person say he wsa going to shoot him. There would be sever punishment. But anyways, I do think since they are returning the majority of their starters that they have an excellent chance at state. And with all sincerity, I wish them the best of luck. It is a shame that they could not control themselves last year because they were a thrill to watch.

I was standing right there when that happened. The kid from Tennessee high was talking bad about Kyle's mother and the team. Things I can't not even to being to say out here. Kyle did what anybody would do he took offense to it and did what he did. The kid from Tennessee high was way out of line and deserved what he got.