Union City@Gleason

wallygator

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gleason beat Bruceton .... ch'eah. And I think Bruceton dropped 28 points on you in the 1st Quarter. Probably cause you were on here talking trash and not thinking about the game.

It's "fairy", not "feary" tail ... kind of like the little world in your head that you like to live in ... also "square" and not "sqaure".

Too bad Union City don't play up in 2A no more ... I am thinking that their smack talk might be limited. Cough Cough Westview spanked you Cough /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Ok, here we go.......Yes, Westview did beat Union City, a game of ( 2 ) different halfs. Just call Don Coady up and ask him about the first half. could Gleason performed like that, I don't really think so. Union City was down 14 to 7 at halftime at the Westview game and then they came out and controlled the line in the second half. AA School 600 to 800 kids.

Then we beat county rival Obion County like a drum. Yes, their program is down this year but Union City has had a difficult time with them the last 4 and my hats off to them. AAA School with around 900 kids.

Who has little old Gleason played up to . . . . . . . . . . . I'M waiting. . . . . . . . .that's what I thought. . . . . . . .......nobody.

Another thing Gleason fan....how many times have you been to the Boro to the Clinic Bowl.......waiting.........still waiting........that's what I thought......... ZERO 0 !!!!

No, Union City has not won a Gold ball but we do have 3 Silver Balls we are really proud of. 2 in AA Football and 1 , the most recent in A football.

Sorry Gleason, your just not big enough to even play on the Single A level...

Maybe you can drop down to the minors like Pee Wee Football.

I Just L O V E to trash talk and back it up.....most of the time.

Go Union City.

The reason why we have classifications Einstein is that it's based on the enrollment of the school. UC is playing in 1A based on grades 9-12 enrollment figures.

Yeah, I knew that redbirdfan. Point being, if they played up in 2A or 3A and had to play teams like what's up here all the time, they'd get killed. ucdiditagain might need to chill out and enjoy what UC has cause it could easily be the other way around.

AAA School with around 900 kids. How many times have you been to the Boro to the Clinic Bowl.......waiting.........still waiting........that's what I thought......... ZERO 0 !!!! No, Union City has not won a Gold ball but we do have 3 Silver Balls we are really proud of.

Yeah, the reason you are 1A is because everyone is taking the back roads from Union City to Westview and Obion County. And you are right ... I have never been to Murfreesboro to the Clinic Bowl. Neither have you or anyone else. And you didn't earn any of those silver balls, especially the last one, so hush. If you did you were playing as a freshman or a sophomore, which is inexperienced and why you have the last silver ball. And enjoy those silver balls cause if you ever go back you'll probably get another one if you play like you did last time you were up there. You got blown up on the scoreboard like crazy. Enjoy what you got and appreciate it as if it were the last glass of water in the world, cause any minute your ligament gives out or a fumble ends the playoff game and its all over. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Yeah, I knew that redbirdfan. Point being, if they played up in 2A or 3A and had to play teams like what's up here all the time, they'd get killed. ucdiditagain might need to chill out and enjoy what UC has cause it could easily be the other way around

Yeah, the reason you are 1A is because everyone is taking the back roads from Union City to Westview and Obion County.

Well again there Sparky you're missing the point.. UC is playing 1A and should enjoy what they have as you said, well guess what - THEY HAVE TO /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Enrollment figures- that's a stupid argument in saying they would get killed if they played 2A and 3A all the time- so would any 1A team- South Fulton, Gleason, Lake Co., Halls, West Carroll, etc.

As for the reason for UC being 1A because everyone is taking the "back roads" to Obion Co. or Westview- well I can see the logic on going to OC and the numbers going up there, but NONE of these kids are going to WESTVIEW /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Why would they- it just doesn't make sense.. NOW there is a case that kids are leaving WESTVIEW and going to Obion County because of some "BREATHING" problems /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Hang in there kid, you'll get better at these posts... BTW -- UC will be up on Gleason by a minimum of 2 TD's .. WAY too much quickness on the Purple & Gold side.. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

UCDIDITAGAIN,

Be sure to tell your coaches not to score more than 14 pts over Gleason or you will be running up the score. Then you will have to face Monstermash and 10teamdreamsicle.

Personally, post 60 on them if you can. If you are going to get accused of running it up, you might as well let the Tornado's prep for the playoffs. You guys have better team than most are giving you credit for. I for one saw a UC team that night in McKenzie that looked like the UC of old. Nothing like what was predicted. Good luck to you guys the rest of the way.

Hang in there kid, you'll get better at these posts...

Okay "redbirdfan", I am not some little Gleason 9th grader. In fact you know nothing about me. If you did know something about me, then you would know that I have only ever been to two Gleason games ever. I have been to every Westview game the last 4 years though and done more than just sit in the stands. You can cut the nicknames as well.

Also, IF Union City had the ENROLLMENT FIGURES to play up in 2A and 3A, then they might compete. Given the current enrollment, they would get spanked if they were playing even a 5-5 2A or 3A team of which Dresden nor Obion County are. But they played Dresden and Obion County who are not having stellar seasons by any stretch of the imagination. Even the smallest 1A school might be able to compete with them this year. As that is the case, Union City needs to enjoy what they have right now BECAUSE if they were truly playing up to teams that were even decent, then they would more than likely get spanked like they did against Westview.

And, "redbirdfan", I know of several students who are taking the back roads to Martin. If I post it, it is not a lie. And you can leave that young man with the health problems out of your arrogant posts, because he is a great kid and does not deserve your level of dipstickedness. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Do disrespect to anybody there Homer-- I hope the kid is okay and continues to improve- If you're little Martin school

would have addressed the complaints instead of sweeping things under the rug, or in this case back in the air flow system, and instructed people to be quiet about the problem, then maybe kids wouldn't have to be subject to the situation and wouldn't be forced to transfer to other schools outside of the county /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

you just be playa' haten' on UC and that's disrespectful to the coaching staff and the young men who play there..

Check yourself /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> and hang in there ..

Do disrespect to anybody there Homer-- I hope the kid is okay and continues to improve- If you're little Martin school would have addressed the complaints instead of sweeping things under the rug, or in this case back in the air flow system, and instructed people to be quiet about the problem, then maybe kids wouldn't have to be subject to the situation and wouldn't be forced to transfer to other schools outside of the county. You just be playa' haten' on UC and that's disrespectful to the coaching staff and the young men who play there..Check yourself /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> and hang in there ..

Okay. Checked. Now "cubsfan", back to business. I can't say anything about that air flow system, mostly because that has nothing to do with me.

Now, "cubsfan", I wasn't "playa' haten'" on Union City. I was trying to give ucdiditagain a little of advice. "Enjoy what you got ..." He could choose to accept it or not. You jumped right on in the conversation. It was an A and B conversation anyway, but I guess it can be an A - B - C conversation too.

As far as Union City as a whole goes, yeah ... right now they need to work on some things. Mostly preparing for Gleason.