Union City@Gleason

wallygator

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gleason? Beat Union City? http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 Never.

Everyones entitled to there opinion, but these young men aren`t just going to roll over and play dead. This group could and should have been 8-1 not 6-3 right now. Just because this a small school doesn`t mean they can`t produce a good team. What? You think that the HRB game was a fluke? Wrong, the same will happen again this week, Gleason over Union City! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

[/color]GO BULLDOGS BEAT Union City /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Sorry fella, just like poor old West Carroll, YOU JUST AIN"T GOT A CHANCE.

Union City will come into the game ready to throw, throw, throw some more, throw some more, more, more, and then run right DOWN your throat.

I would say, maybe next year but NEVER, NEVER, NEVER........

hey butchie, I feel that laugh coming on again......oh......oh..........oh.....you got to be kidding me 'wallygator'

Everyones entitled to there opinion, but these young men aren`t just going to roll over and play dead. This group could and should have been 8-1 not 6-3 right now. Just because this a small school doesn`t mean they can`t produce a good team. What? You think that the HRB game was a fluke? Wrong, the same will happen again this week, Gleason over Union City! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Could of, should of, would of....etc what ever but you shouldn't be 8 -1 because if your SHOULD HAVE ..........YOU WOULD BE Fella.

Sorry to wake you from your little feary tail DREAM.........

Union City by 21 at least.

Union City is no Bruceton....even though they did beat us up front smash mouth football fair and sqaure. You AIN'T NO BRUCETON...Sorry....game over....season....over for the Gleason Bulldogs.

Could of, should of, would of....etc what ever but you shouldn't be 8 -1 because if your SHOULD HAVE ..........YOU WOULD BE Fella.

Sorry to wake you from your little feary tail DREAM.........

Union City by 21 at least.

Union City is no Bruceton....even though they did beat us up front smash mouth football fair and sqaure. You AIN'T NO BRUCETON...Sorry....game over....season....over for the Gleason Bulldogs.

You HOPE they're no Bruceton.

Gleason? Beat Union City? Never.

Gleason beat Bruceton .... ch'eah. And I think Bruceton dropped 28 points on you in the 1st Quarter. Probably cause you were on here talking trash and not thinking about the game.

Sorry to wake you from your little feary tail DREAM.........Union City by 21 at least. Union City is no Bruceton....even though they did beat us up front smash mouth football fair and sqaure. You AIN'T NO BRUCETON...Sorry....game over for the Gleason Bulldogs.

It's "fairy", not "feary" tail ... kind of like the little world in your head that you like to live in ... also "square" and not "sqaure".

You HOPE they're no Bruceton.

Too bad Union City don't play up in 2A no more ... I am thinking that their smack talk might be limited. Cough Cough Westview spanked you Cough /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

[Too bad Union City don't play up in 2A no more ... I am thinking that their smack talk might be limited. Cough Cough Westview spanked you Cough[/color]

The reason why we have classifications Einstein is that it's based on the enrollment of the school. UC is playing in 1A based on grades 9-12 enrollment figures. Hats off to UC for manning up and playing some 2A and 3A schools. It makes the team better where games like this one won't be as difficult /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

UC QB Brett White is a solid college prospect and also been talked about as a possible Mr.Football nominee. So I look for him throwing over the top and the much quicker Tornado receivers will blow past the Gleason DB's /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Between that and the running of Prep Player of the week Pat Polk , I see the Purple & Gold hanging about 40 on them DAWGS!!

Getcha Popcorn Ready!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />