York vs Upperman Week 10

daddymacvols

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you need 3 or 4 threads about the same thing??? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Are you mental??? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Didn't realize your name was Twig. No I'm more physical than mental , Poindexter.

well cupcake i agree, only if york covers well. i kno early in the year that wasnt their strength on D, but could be totally different between then and now, i say york take this one no matter what, but uppermans qb could keep it close if he has a good game, but york takes this one. GO DRAGONS!!

billy bob and cupcake boy im with yall completely on this game it comes down to cover the pass but york will rattle ty and win this one with ease york by twenty one!!!!

FINAL;

YORK 52

Upperman 21

(Score at the half was 34-0)

Upperman scored on the York JV players early in the 3rd but didn't do much after that. I think, either in the 1st half or the game not sure, that Ty was held to 52 yds passing. That should answer some questions about the York D.

GO DRAGONS!! 10-0 AND CHAMPIONS!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Are you jealous? York is an amazing team and they truly deserve to be 10-0; they played a great game. However, when a quarteback has no time to throw the ball and the line can't block to save their life, there isn't a lot he can do. Also, your fans need some class. Handing out flyers saying "Get on your knees bees...10-0" is truly tacky. Congrats to the dragons, but teach your fans some class.