Clinton @ Powell

CutAlot53

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet there will be a lot of trash talking. As both team have some players who like to trash talk more than a little.

I heard Powell was banged up with injuries to some pretty significant personal. Clinton is better this year and has had some success.

Considering Clintons limited success and Powells injury situation I am going with the Dragons in a minor upset.

31-25

Clinton has improved somewhat. But considering the state of their athletic program maybe they should consolidate with Anderson County Schools. The combination of A.C and Clinton could be a 5-A powerhouse.

No one has said anything yet about this game. Any thoughts on what might happen Friday night? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

As a Powell fan, this game scares me. Clinton has shown a lot of positive things this year despite their record, although they've won more games this year than they have since 2001 (when they won 3 games). This is a game that I think Powell should win, but at this point I just don't know. Powell looked helpless against West. West is a very good team, but the Panthers have to understand that a win guarantees them a spot in the playoffs. A Clinton win would not surprise me here though. I'm going to take a shot a say that Clinton gets their biggest win since their 2001 upset over Cherokee HS. Clinton wins 20-17.

I bet there will be a lot of trash talking. As both team have some players who like to trash talk more than a little.I heard Powell was banged up with injuries to some pretty significant personal. Clinton is better this year and has had some success.Considering Clintons limited success and Powells injury situation I am going with the Dragons in a minor upset.31-25Clinton has improved somewhat. But considering the state of their athletic program maybe they should consolidate with Anderson County Schools. The combination of A.C and Clinton could be a 5-A powerhouse.

Which injuries for the Panthers are worth noting?

Do you know which linebacker? Not having Clemons at RB really hurt them against West last week.

Not just 1 LB is injured but 2 LBs are OUT for the year... Tailback is out for the year also.

Without injuries Powell Rolls very easily... As they are now.... Powell loses by 2 touchdowns.

This one will hurt the panther nation.... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Heres the rub. Clinton were essentially out of last weeks game due to mistakes. Take those early 21 point off the table and you have a respectable game against a must win game for Central. They can score some points and have some excellent position players. Before I knew Powell's injury list and how West had there way with them last week I would have picked Powell with a easy game but I agree with Red and Black a minor upset may be in the cards. But throughout the year Powell has proved me wrong I thought it would be a tough year for them but they have done a outstanding job proving they know how to win. I'm throwing this in the to close to call category.

I bet there will be a lot of trash talking. As both team have some players who like to trash talk more than a little.

I heard Powell was banged up with injuries to some pretty significant personal. Clinton is better this year and has had some success.

Considering Clintons limited success and Powells injury situation I am going with the Dragons in a minor upset.

31-25

Clinton has improved somewhat. But considering the state of their athletic program maybe they should consolidate with Anderson County Schools. The combination of A.C and Clinton could be a 5-A powerhouse.

Well Clinton is run by the Anderson County school Board and administration just like Anderson County is. If you back up and look at the two schools it's kind of hard to believe though.

Heres the rub. Clinton were essentially out of last weeks game due to mistakes. Take those early 21 point off the table and you have a respectable game against a must win game for Central. They can score some points and have some excellent position players. Before I knew Powell's injury list and how West had there way with them last week I would have picked Powell with a easy game but I agree with Red and Black a minor upset may be in the cards. But throughout the year Powell has proved me wrong I thought it would be a tough year for them but they have done a outstanding job proving they know how to win. I'm throwing this in the to close to call category.

No one is picking Powell to win... seems like the facts are pretty obvious but anyone can beat anybody on any given night... so who knows....

My pick is Clinton 34 Powell 21

guys i hate to burst yalls bubbles but there is no way in God's green earth that clinton is going to beat powell...like honestly i hope yall are all kidden around i mean yeah they do have a few injurys but this is powell and clinton for pete sake clinton is horrible and yeah they win 4 games and they call it a yearr haha they are horrible i mean central had their way with them and we beat central i mean just stop what you are sayin take a look bak

Powell and Clinton

haha powell wins big bout 35-7 or so it won't be close guarantee

guys i hate to burst yalls bubbles but there is no way in God's green earth that clinton is going to beat powell...like honestly i hope yall are all kidden around i mean yeah they do have a few injurys but this is powell and clinton for pete sake clinton is horrible and yeah they win 4 games and they call it a yearr haha they are horrible i mean central had their way with them and we beat central i mean just stop what you are sayin take a look bak

Powell and Clinton

haha powell wins big bout 35-7 or so it won't be close guarantee

I agree that Powell wins this one but i think it will be close. Without the rash of injuries Powell wins big!!!