Clinton @ Powell

CutAlot53

The injury bug hurts but I think that Powell has enough to pull out a win this week. They know that this is a must win game and they will pull together and get it done. They are not going to let this season end like this; hurt or not.

By the way, unless Clinton had a rash of players that has developed 100% from last year, I just don't see it happening here. They was manhandled last year at their place.

Powell 35

Clinton 3

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Powell better not overlook Clinton. They're not the same ole Clinton, they're much better than they've been. Stone (qb) and Hazlehurst (RB) are as good as we've seen this year. They have tough kids that won't quit. Be careful Powell, better come to play. I'm not a Clinton fan by any means, can't stand 'em, but they are much better than they've been in a while.

Powell better not overlook Clinton. They're not the same ole Clinton, they're much better than they've been. Stone (qb) and Hazlehurst (RB) are as good as we've seen this year. They have tough kids that won't quit. Be careful Powell, better come to play. I'm not a Clinton fan by any means, can't stand 'em, but they are much better than they've been in a while.

That's what scares me. Powell has a lot more to lose in this game, and Clinton could surprise a lot of people in this game. The Dragons are a much improved team this year.

What type of offense do they run and who are their player/positions that we need to worry about? I heard that their quarterback is pretty good if you don't get pressure on him, but if the pressure is their then he tends to panic a little.

Believe me. Nobody is overlooking Clinton from the Powell side. The poster who said otherwise in this thread doesn't have a clue. Coach Lowe and his staff are very aware of what Clinton can do.

Who all is out, I know last game, Pressley and Tex where both out. hopefully one of them will be back.

Just a thought though, Jordan Allen is a man child hes probably the BEST all around football player that I have seen at powell in 5 or 6 years. I have no seen someone from Powell player Wide Receiver, Running back, Line backer Safety and CB all on the same night and make each position look like he is supposed to be there.

He has came up huge for Powell this year and I give him props for that hes just been there everytime they need a big play, hes there on every tackle I haven't seen that boy give up once. I wish we had 11 of him on defense and 10 on offense (i like the QB)

guys i hate to burst yalls bubbles but there is no way in God's green earth that clinton is going to beat powell...like honestly i hope yall are all kidden around i mean yeah they do have a few injurys but this is powell and clinton for pete sake clinton is horrible and yeah they win 4 games and they call it a yearr haha they are horrible i mean central had their way with them and we beat central i mean just stop what you are sayin take a look bak

Powell and Clinton

haha powell wins big bout 35-7 or so it won't be close guarantee

any one any day can beat anybody... Powell is way down from 3 weeks ago at SD. They will have to have a great game just to stay with clinton. Clinton is not horrible. There pretty close powell and prolly better with all powells injuries.

Who all is out, I know last game, Pressley and Tex where both out. hopefully one of them will be back.

Just a thought though, Jordan Allen is a man child hes probably the BEST all around football player that I have seen at powell in 5 or 6 years. I have no seen someone from Powell player Wide Receiver, Running back, Line backer Safety and CB all on the same night and make each position look like he is supposed to be there.

He has came up huge for Powell this year and I give him props for that hes just been there everytime they need a big play, hes there on every tackle I haven't seen that boy give up once. I wish we had 11 of him on defense and 10 on offense (i like the QB)

Wow we can really tell that your just a "FAN " and that you do not know that much about football. Because Jordan Allen has NEVER! EVER! played CornerBack. Throw your comment out because you have no Credibility now.

Jordan Allen is one of powells best players now... but in no way or fashion is he the best player in 6 years.

Wow we can really tell that your just a "FAN " and that you do not know that much about football. Because Jordan Allen has NEVER! EVER! played CornerBack. Throw your comment out because you have no Credibility now.

Jordan Allen is one of powells best players now... but in no way or fashion is he the best player in 6 years.

Even I have to step in a disagree with you. Jordan Allen has been a pleasant surprise this year, particularly on defense. In addition to playing wide receiver and running back, they've used him as a linebacker and in the defensive backfield (as both a safety and a corner from time to time). He has looked very comfortable, particularly at linebacker and safety. Against Halls, he had one of his best games, and might have been the best defender on the field that night. I'll agree, he might not be the best player they've had in 6 years, but he's definitely one of the better players they've had in the past 6 years, particularly on defense. Can you name another linebacker/DB from the past 5 or 6 years at Powell that's played better than he has this year? Baron Huber comes to mind, although he was a Central transfer, but I can't think of anyone else. Powell's defensive strength has almost always been the D-line, not the linebacking corps or the defensive backfield. So before you go removing someone's "credibility," I'd love to see your answer/credibility.

Even I have to step in a disagree with you. Jordan Allen has been a pleasant surprise this year, particularly on defense. In addition to playing wide receiver and running back, they've used him as a linebacker and in the defensive backfield (as both a safety and a corner from time to time). He has looked very comfortable, particularly at linebacker and safety. Against Halls, he had one of his best games, and might have been the best defender on the field that night. I'll agree, he might not be the best player they've had in 6 years, but he's definitely one of the better players they've had in the past 6 years, particularly on defense. Can you name another linebacker/DB from the past 5 or 6 years at Powell that's played better than he has this year? Baron Huber comes to mind, although he was a Central transfer, but I can't think of anyone else. Powell's defensive strength has almost always been the D-line, not the linebacking corps or the defensive backfield. So before you go removing someone's "credibility," I'd love to see your answer/credibility.

Ha thats funny.

Jordan Allen Has not played Corner back What so EVER! He has played DB but not Corner.

osunut2 .. this guy is correct.... JA has not played corner this year. He has played Backer, safety, and Panther.

Just to point that out... though its not that big of a deal...

Go Powell!

ps. My pick.....Clinton 14 - Powell 24

Ha thats funny.

Jordan Allen Has not played Corner back What so EVER! He has played DB but not Corner.

I guess I'm thinking about those times when he lined up as a "corner" in a passing (nickel) situation. I stand corrected, although it's easy to see why he appeared to be lined up as a corner. You still haven't answered my question though. Who, in past 5-6 years, has been a better linebacker/DB at Powell (excluding Huber)? I'm just curious to know who you would pick.