Munford Visits the ROCK...will the YANKER be there?

Yanker

JCM has had a dismal year...but things could take a dramatic turn for the better Friday night if JCM shows up and plays well against Munford. It may boil down to whether or not the YANKER attends the game. I am not certain if I will be there due to the recovery of my father...for I will not go without him. The attendance of the YANKER at the ROCK is usually worth a couple of touchdowns...so I hope I can be there!!! I AM THE LEGENDARY YANKER!!!!!

JCM has had a dismal year...but things could take a dramatic turn for the better Friday night if JCM shows up and plays well against Munford. It may boil down to whether or not the YANKER attends the game. I am not certain if I will be there due to the recovery of my father...for I will not go without him. The attendance of the YANKER at the ROCK is usually worth a couple of touchdowns...so I hope I can be there!!! I AM THE LEGENDARY YANKER!!!!!

I love your post Yanker you are one true fan what do you think about the HC vs Hardin Co. Friday

I love your post Yanker you are one true fan what do you think about the HC vs Hardin Co. Friday

I didn't expect much interest or response here, so thanks for your post, my"Largefully-Reddering For Liferringly" friend...I did not see the Hardin County game but I would have to think HC wins this one. It may be close but the Patriots should prevail. Too much speed and a tough defense...the best that Hardin County has seen. The YANKER thinks you have too many weapons for them, but it may be close. I AM THE JCM COUGAR LOVING YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote Welcome back , Yanker. Happy that your dad is better. We have all missed you.

Hope you can come Yanker. And please get a Plus membership so we can talk some JCM football in private.

The YANKER is still not certain about coming to the game. I may become a Plus member...only if my identity remains secure...I would not want to endanger the innocent!!!!! I AM BACK AND I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The YANKER is still not certain about coming to the game. I may become a Plus member...only if my identity remains secure...I would not want to endanger the innocent!!!!! I AM BACK AND I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's about time,Yanker, for your never failingly, almostallwaysaccurately HC prediction. Lets hear it.

The Legendary YANKER just posted the score on the HC/HC thread!!! I AM THE AMAZING YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and the prophet is about to post the JCM score on lthis thread only JCM does not score,

Munford 121

JCM -37

The demise has began

My prediction of Henry countys JV being above JCM in the regional standings back in July, well it does not seem so far fetched right now.

All kidding aside, I hate what has happened to the JCM program, I do hope they can get it turned around before next year because what is happening is brutal.

From one cougar to another I'm happy to hear your father is better my father is coming off chemo treatments and has missed very few games he really enjoys being around it all. Good luck with your Dad.

Thanks a lot, and I hope your father continues to improve and make all of the games for years to come. Good luck tomorrow night but the YANKER does not think you will need it.

and the prophet is about to post the JCM score on lthis thread only JCM does not score,

Munford 121

JCM -37

The demise has began

My prediction of Henry countys JV being above JCM in the regional standings back in July, well it does not seem so far fetched right now.

All kidding aside, I hate what has happened to the JCM program, I do hope they can get it turned around before next year because what is happening is brutal.

In the words of the Legendary YANKER (why quote MacArthur when you have access to the YANKER)..."JCM shall return"!!!!! I AM THE THANKFUL YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!