District 3-A

CHEESEFRIES

I know Harriman lost the core of their team that made a good post-season run to sub-state, Rockwood has K so you know he'll have something up his sleeve, Grace had a great regular season but fizzled in the post-season, Greenback and Midway are going to be better, Knox Christian was surprisingly good last year---don't know what they return. Can anyone tell me about Berean? I heard that they are probably the best team in the district, but won't play a complete district schedule because they came in late.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grace has all five starters back. Has to be the favorite. Harriman loses much of it's core but has an athletic bunch returning. Greenback has most of their players returning with one year under Coach McCollum. Knox Christian should be fair with Amos back. Midway will have young athletic players. Rockwood has most of last year's players returning. Berean has good team that beat Oliver Springs and Loudon last year.

We might as well start complaining about how private schools cheat because it will be all grace christian this year. They have all five starters returning and had alot of young talent and size that now has experience.

well, i think it is GCS's to lose. They had the nice win streak last year, then lost a couple down the stretch. I think Greenback and Midway will be much improved. HHS will be a lot like GB and MW were last year, young/inexperienced/athletic. I still havent heard much about Berean. They will play in the district tourney at the end, but will be seeded last because of not playing a full district schedule. That will be not so good for Grace i believe. IT'S GET'N CLOSE!!!!