Who are the returniing all stars for what teams?

slamnman10

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Well everybody...don't quote me on this, but

I think rankings are supposed to begin today

Hamm has sent me the DI rankings and I should get those up along with the DII rankings tonight. That is over at tennwrestling.com of course.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats W-dog, I wish you much success in both endeavors.

I was always envious of actors, for I am a wallflower.

One of our coaches, Johnny Lennon, who was one of the States all-time wrestling greats, is head of drama at everyones favorite Notre Dame. And it is a known fact, that if he had to choose between the two, there would be many wrestlers who would miss out on his knowledge.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Thanks BCB

So far so good...

Rhea County is returning a few good men this season....

125-135 Jacob Henley - 2nd at state last year

130-140 Hunter Daniels - 4th at state last year

215 Cody Graves - two-time qualifier should do really well

119-130 Quinton Carter - Sophmore; state qualifier last year

112-125 Robert Schutt - tough kid; should be good

Rhea only lost 3 to graduation but some of the kids have lost interest in the program this year and decided to stay home and get fat and happy they should field a strong team even with the lack of experience in spots; full of tough kids.

ghouse, good look playing the role of santa claus tonight.

I bet in some cases there's almost as much anticipation for the first rankings as there is for the state tournament. This is like the wrestling equivalent to a Star Wars premiere!

Well let's call it the equivalent of something a little smaller (Episode I maybe?) since only the DI rankings went up tonight. The DII should get up tomorrow night though... taking care of someone sick has kept the DII rankings aside for one more night. I think we will all make it somehow /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> at least until tomorrow that is.

Rhea County is returning a few good men this season....

125-135 Jacob Henley - 2nd at state last year

130-140 Hunter Daniels - 4th at state last year

215 Cody Graves - two-time qualifier should do really well

119-130 Quinton Carter - Sophmore; state qualifier last year

112-125 Robert Schutt - tough kid; should be good

Rhea only lost 3 to graduation but some of the kids have lost interest in the program this year and decided to stay home and get fat and happy they should field a strong team even with the lack of experience in spots; full of tough kids.

Rematch this year Seth Emery(BBS) VS Cody Graves(Rhea). Should be another great match!

What's wrong with this? Oh!! I get it. He's not from Nashville or Chatt....

Sorry going so far back I must have overlooked it

Are you saying that you cant be any good unless you wrestle in Nashville or Chattanooga. I do believe the Memphis area is up and coming, have you forgotten about Brandon Wright, Demetrious Johnson, the Baucke brothers, the Marables, Dede Williams, and many others. And yeah Memphis won Best of the Best a year or two ago.

Pockchop 103 will be in the mix big time this year. Walkinvol sends his love and hopes you have a great year.

Will it be 3 or 12 ??

Jonathon Taylor from Red Bank @ 125 ( although I hope he goes 130 )

Colby Lewis from Soddy Daisy @ 152

The whole Baylor School for Boys and Girls lead by ( only 2 this year) Mr Whitaker @ 125/119

Seems as if Cleveland has landed a couple of new guys that will really help Coach Eslinger out.

Rhea Co continues to improve and should have 4 to 5 big time boys

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Like Noonesfool said, I will be at 112. I already passed my the hydration/weight certification test.

Anyways. . . Where is Mr. WalkenVol?

I'm around porkchop, just doing a bunch of traveling these days. I was hoping you had grown a little more. Take it easy on the CrawlenVol at Knox Catholic. Hope you have a great season.

I have grown(some). And its good to hear from you again. And the best of wishes go out to you and your son this season. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Cant wait til Knox Catholic. . .