DOGPOUND

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strong

1. Jackson County

1. Clarkrange

2. Who knows? I'm guessing Clay Co., Pickett co., RBS, in a toss up.

Jackson County and Clarkrange will make it murfressboro. And we'll see whats down there when we get there, it was a tough road last year. But both teams are stronger and more mature this time around, Probably Jackson County by that time will be a shoe in, with a 15 point state championship win. Thats my story and I'm sticking with it!

Strong

1. Jackson County

1. Clarkrange

2. Who knows? I'm guessing Clay Co., Pickett co., RBS, in a toss up.

Jackson County and Clarkrange will make it murfressboro. And we'll see whats down there when we get there, it was a tough road last year. But both teams are stronger and more mature this time around, Probably Jackson County by that time will be a shoe in, with a 15 point state championship win. Thats my story and I'm sticking with it!

Yes, I agree. Jackson County and 7A are so strong and above everyone else that I heard that no one else will be invited to 'Boro. ClarkRange and JC will play will the winner playing the Lady Vols for the state title.

All Praises to District 7A.

Like every other year, 7A is the best. Let's see 2007 Gleason, 2006 Forrest, ect...... Although JC did get the beatdown in each of these years.

HA HA HA

ClarkRange is the class of 7A, no doubt. JC and RBS will fight for second. DO NOT underestimate RBS. One player does not a team make.

PC should be 4th.

1. Jackson Co. and Clarkrange are the class of 7a....to me, one of those two are gonna be playing for state.

3. Pickett Co. these girls tallent has never been a question, its always been a coach who can harness their attitudes.....well they've got one who can now. Brent takes no crap from anyone.

4. Monterey....I think they are pretty tallented group as well

5. RBS...You go ahead and think that one player doesn't make a difference..we'll see

6. Clay Co.....I heard they got picked to finish last is the only reason I put them here

1. Jackson Co. and Clarkrange are the class of 7a....to me, one of those two are gonna be playing for state.

3. Pickett Co. these girls tallent has never been a question, its always been a coach who can harness their attitudes.....well they've got one who can now. Brent takes no crap from anyone.

4. Monterey....I think they are pretty tallented group as well

5. RBS...You go ahead and think that one player doesn't make a difference..we'll see

6. Clay Co.....I heard they got picked to finish last is the only reason I put them here

Ya'll must not know nothin about Clay Co. girls to be picking them last! They are stacked from top to bottom and have the best incomin freshman class in the district not to mention the middle school girls that will be comin up in the next few years! They will not finish last!!!!! They are about two years away from challenging but they will rise up again this year they will be no worse than 3rd. Like Larry said he lost his whole team when Leonard went to Jackso Co. and if the coach is saying that then you know it must be true! Monterey aint never beat Clay Co. when it counted and aint never gonna. Dont think its an upset if the Lady Dawgs are in the Region Championship game, you heard it first here!

Not sure who this Roper person is but District 7A has more gold balls than all the other districts combined just about so dont go pointin out one or two years but i do see your point. Another thing, ya'll just keep puttin Clay Co. at the bottom we'll rise up and show ya who is the best TEAM!!!! Go Lady Dawwwwwwwgggggggsssssss

Ya'll must not know nothin about Clay Co. girls to be picking them last! They are stacked from top to bottom and have the best incomin freshman class in the district not to mention the middle school girls that will be comin up in the next few years! They will not finish last!!!!! They are about two years away from challenging but they will rise up again this year they will be no worse than 3rd. Like Larry said he lost his whole team when Leonard went to Jackso Co. and if the coach is saying that then you know it must be true! Monterey aint never beat Clay Co. when it counted and aint never gonna. Dont think its an upset if the Lady Dawgs are in the Region Championship game, you heard it first here!

Not sure who this Roper person is but District 7A has more gold balls than all the other districts combined just about so dont go pointin out one or two years but i do see your point. Another thing, ya'll just keep puttin Clay Co. at the bottom we'll rise up and show ya who is the best TEAM!!!! Go Lady Dawwwwwwwgggggggsssssss

I am pulling for the dawgs all the way but if Im not mistaken Monterey beat Clay last year when it counted. GO DAWGS

1. Clarkrange - Size, Good Shooters, & Great Ball Handlers.

2. Jackson Co - Deep Bench, Good Shooters, & Great Defense

3. Pickett Co - Talented, Should up-set 1 or 2! Great Tempo.

4. Monterey - Good Post Play, need defensive improvements!

5. Clay Co - Young, Quick, & Will Improve Every Game!

6. Red Boiling - Can they improve & become an upset team?

Cant wait til JC plays @ C-Range! That place will Rockin'!

Yes, I agree. Jackson County and 7A are so strong and above everyone else that I heard that no one else will be invited to 'Boro. ClarkRange and JC will play will the winner playing the Lady Vols for the state title.

All Praises to District 7A.

Like every other year, 7A is the best. Let's see 2007 Gleason, 2006 Forrest, ect...... Although JC did get the beatdown in each of these years.

HA HA HA

ClarkRange is the class of 7A, no doubt. JC and RBS will fight for second. DO NOT underestimate RBS. One player does not a team make.

PC should be 4th.

HEY! I didn't discount other districts, I SAID, we'll see whats in Murfressboro when we get there, last year Jackson County got creamed (I was there) the year before, was a 1 point loss in overtime for J.C., (I was there). I said in MY OPINION, Jackson County will win. I obviously am not a scout, I don't know what everyone else has, but the Lady Blue Devils have basically last years team plus Laken Leonard and 2 6 ft. something post and several quick little athletes. Coach Brown should be able to bring to the floor whatever he needs, his bench is that deep. Go Big Blue and good luck to your team also - Mr. Roper. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I dont remember Larry saying any thing about losing Laken an losing the whole team;Its true he has lost all his starters yeah that will hurt any team.He had one starter coming back and she tore her acl again during practice.I think RBS will be fine they will win as a team and lose as team.

I dont remember Larry saying any thing about losing Laken an losing the whole team;Its true he has lost all his starters yeah that will hurt any team.He had one starter coming back and she tore her acl again during practice.I think RBS will be fine they will win as a team and lose as team.

I was unaware that RBS had one go down due to ANOTHER acl injury!? That's awful! Is that Ashton Gentry you're talking about?