JBHS RED DEVILS ROCK!

JBHSKICKERMOM

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

OOO you opened a can of worms with this thread but I love it. Be prepared for all the smack and negative posting this thread will get. There are definately people who get their drawers tied up in a wad over us supporting our team loudly and I can't forget sometimes cocky

You know it's like I always say....IF THEY CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT THEY JUST NEED TO STAY OUT OF OUR DUNGEON!!!

That might be true for most, but not all, we came, we saw, we turned off the electricity in the "dungeon,"....come on!!! It was cold at the end of the night. HEAT what heat??

GO PATRIOTS

You gonna see what heat tonight. Cascade is gonna open up a can in White House tonight. You better hope you don't see meet up with Jo Byrns in the playoffs. It won't be pretty for THE NEW BLUE!

That might be true for most, but not all, we came, we saw, we turned off the electricity in the "dungeon,"....come on!!! It was cold at the end of the night. HEAT what heat??

GO PATRIOTS

You had a lucky escape and you know it but we'll see come playoff time what you've got nothing like always. You guys played a great game

Go Devils

psst I told you so kickermom

You gonna see what heat tonight. Cascade is gonna open up a can in White House tonight. You better hope you don't see meet up with Jo Byrns in the playoffs. It won't be pretty for THE NEW BLUE!

They sure seem to be overlooking you guys since we beat you. Seems they think y'all ain't very good. They're placing a lot of stock in on that off week we had. They should be easy pickings /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

OOO you opened a can of worms with this thread but I love it. Be prepared for all the smack and negative posting this thread will get. There are definately people who get their drawers tied up in a wad over us supporting our team loudly and I can't forget sometimes cocky

I have respect for Jo Byrns. I will say one thing If any one can not support their team loudly and proudly then they need to just keep it shut................................... I know that I will not ever let any team know that there is dout of the out come. I may have to eat crow after, but the team will never know. These young men come out every week and put it all out on the line each week, to the road to that gold-ball. Anyone that wants to talk trash and put young men down have to be lower then the stuff that comes out the horse's behide......................................GO BIG RED....................................WARRIORS.................................

......................... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Can't leave you Jo Byrns women alone for a second without ya'll getting the whole region stirred up....

I have respect for Jo Byrns. I will say one thing If any one can not support their team loudly and proudly then they need to just keep it shut................................... I know that I will not ever let any team know that there is dout of the out come. I may have to eat crow after, but the team will never know. These young men come out every week and put it all out on the line each week, to the road to that gold-ball. Anyone that wants to talk trash and put young men down have to be lower then the stuff that comes out the horse's behide......................................GO BIG RED....................................WARRIORS.................................

........................ /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Now that's just gross, Fonzie...