Region 7

nununu

what place do you think he will get in the region tournament? because i have never seen him wrestle

hmm. it just depends.. if soboun from antioch drops than he will prolly get 2nd 3rd or 4th.. but, considering he beat antioch 103 as of now, and i think he can handle east lit.. but, idk.. im not to sure about the 103's right now.. because they are either in the process of dropping or havent came out yet.. i think there was only like 3 wrestlers in 103 last year in region

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm. it just depends.. if soboun from antioch drops than he will prolly get 2nd 3rd or 4th.. but, considering he beat antioch 103 as of now, and i think he can handle east lit.. but, idk.. im not to sure about the 103's right now.. because they are either in the process of dropping or havent came out yet.. i think there was only like 3 wrestlers in 103 last year in region

yes there was only three people in the 103 weight class i think it was antioch east lit and hunters lane that wrestled. andrewn lowe got suspended or something and someone didnt make weight i think

but thats not how it should be one everyone should fight for their way to state

yea.. thats true.. but, i mean.. what can ya do? the only thing they could possibly do is move the 103's to a different region.. but, i mean.. i dont see how that could happen.. the system they have now are fine.. it doesnt cause to much confusion, and everyone pretty much understands it.

i think that soboun is having a hard time losing weight didnt he wrestle 119 at harpeth?

but he still manage to get 2nd he got pin by dat glencliff kid

Soboun did wrestle 119 at harpeth and place second and here are the 103's right now:

Andrew Lowe(MLK)

Brandon Greer(Ant)

Jacob Ramirez(McG)

Randall Ridley(East Lit)

Cole McCain(TSB/DCA)

Timothy Chaleunsak(GL)

Matt Torres(HF)

Becas Mehmut(GL) might return

Chris Soboun(Ant) might drop but he's having a very hard time.

Andrew Lowe was suspended for regionals last year. Messed up call but he's back. He definitely would have gone to state last year. He never wrestled Soboun but beat Cuffman from East Lit 3 times last year and pinned HL. We'll see how he does this year.

either way it wouldnt matter if soboun go down to 103. because the way i see that glencliff 103 wrestle he really doesnt have a chance soboun will saughter him end of story.

I dont know why u made it neseccary to put it in those terms. and its spelled slaughter. I seriously doubt Soboun makeing 103 even with the 2 lbs execption. And if does i don doubt he will beat Glencliffs 103 i mean hes a freshmen with almost no experience.

Lets say soborn don make weight come region time he wont be able to wrestle 112 because Nuffio will be there and wont be able to go 119 because Rucker will be there at 125 Greer will probably be there. So word of advice to Soborn make the weight and next year take the place of Nuffio if not say good bye to state.

I dont know why u made it neseccary to put it in those terms. and its spelled slaughter. I seriously doubt Soboun makeing 103 even with the 2 lbs execption. And if does i don doubt he will beat Glencliffs 103 i mean hes a freshmen with almost no experience.

Lets say soborn don make weight come region time he wont be able to wrestle 112 because Nuffio will be there and wont be able to go 119 because Rucker will be there at 125 Greer will probably be there. So word of advice to Soborn make the weight and next year take the place of Nuffio if not say good bye to state.

son please dont correct my grammar you can hardly spell as it is and i am just voicing my opinion of the matter.