Region 7

nununu

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whateva anyway does anyone believe Soboun will make 103 ? does anyone believe Rucker will make 119 ? does anyone believe Greer will make 125 ?

hmm. thats a tough question. but, i think they all realize that they have to in order to make a splash in state.. especially soboun.. he's been completely removed from the state rankings.. but, greer.. he has a little more weight to lose.. but, i also think he can pull it off. and rucker.. i seem to think he is already there.. but, im not too sure

This year is a diffrent story .............all of them can't jus wrestle one match and go to state ..... almost all the teams has a 103 ....so n other words they have to fight it out !!!!!!

that is good to hear i alway thought the 103s had it easy.

This year is a diffrent story .............all of them can't jus wrestle one match and go to state ..... almost all the teams has a 103 ....so n other words they have to fight it out !!!!!!

that is good to hear i alway thought the 103s had it easy.

that is good to hear i alway thought the 103s had it easy.that is good to hear i alway thought the 103s had it easy.

enough bout the 103's lets go up a weight class to the 112's. I know the 112 regional championship match is going to be a rematch of last years at the same weight class. But does anyone believe Nuffio can pull past Luis especially putting int the factor this is Nuffios senior and is looking to place at state. I cant think of any other wrestlers to watch out for at that weight class. What do u all think

enough bout the 103's lets go up a weight class to the 112's. I know the 112 regional championship match is going to be a rematch of last years at the same weight class. But does anyone believe Nuffio can pull past Luis especially putting int the factor this is Nuffios senior and is looking to place at state. I cant think of any other wrestlers to watch out for at that weight class. What do u all think

I STRONGLY believe that Nuffio can take the Gold!!!!! he jus needs to shoot n follow thru

each time he takes a shot.........and it being his last year will push him even more for that match and

towards placeing in state

I STRONGLY believe that Nuffio can take the Gold!!!!! he jus needs to shoot n follow thru

each time he takes a shot.........and it being his last year will push him even more for that match and

towards placeing in state

I stongly agree with u on that he does have a mean shot but i understand why its complicated on finishing on somebody as tall as Aguilar so here are predictions for 112

1. Frankie Nuffio

2. Luis Aguilar

3. Patrick Vohnsanpong

Any objections if not lets move up to the 119 weight class

1. Antonio Lillard

2. Eric Rucker

3. Richard Williams

As always the result between Lillard and Rucker should be close anybody else u guys think that will go to state at 119

I stongly agree with u on that he does have a mean shot but i understand why its complicated on finishing on somebody as tall as Aguilar so here are predictions for 112

1. Frankie Nuffio

2. Luis Aguilar

3. Patrick Vohnsanpong

1. Antonio Lillard

2. Eric Rucker

3. Richard Williams

As always the result between Lillard and Rucker should be close anybody else u guys think that will go to state at 119

what do you think about the 130?

1. Frankie Nuffio

2. Luis Aguilar

3. Patrick Vohnsanpong

1. Antonio Lillard

2. Eric Rucker

3. Richard Williams

Yes the match between Lillard - Rucker will be close BUT I don't think Rucker is going to let his last region match him walkin out 2nd