Region 7

nununu

Reggie Sullivan of Hunters Lane has returned and will most likely be at the 130 weight class. Sullivan placed third at last years region losing to TSB's Brian Shook. This really gona change my predictions for who will place at region and go to state at 130

1. Nick Steiner GL

2. Reggie Sulivan HL

3. Nick Johnson MLK

Anybody else have any new information

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although Vohansanponh of Glencliff has improved by leaps and bounds it seemed as though Nuffio was out of it when they were wrestling. I especially doubt Patrick will take a win form Nuffio his senior but crazy things happen at regions.

beastin i dis agree with you on that i think vohansanponh will get the upset and come out with the win over nuffio.

I will have to say that the 119 weight class will by all means be one of the toughest weight classes. It will contain competitors suchs as Lillard of HL Rucker of Ant Williams of Glencliff and Ashmund of MLK. Rucker being the returning region champ at 119 will have to return the defeat Lillard gave him earlier in the year if he wants to be the champion again. But all of that will not be insurmountable with Williams of Glencliff a big competitor who will not simply hand Lillard and Rucker the championship. Ashmund as well although not wrestling last year he seems to still have his touch although losing in OT to Williams at the McGavock.

Rucker and Lillard will have to first make 119 though

I will have to say that the 119 weight class will by all means be one of the toughest weight classes. It will contain competitors suchs as Lillard of HL Rucker of Ant Williams of Glencliff and Ashmund of MLK. Rucker being the returning region champ at 119 will have to return the defeat Lillard gave him earlier in the year if he wants to be the champion again. But all of that will not be insurmountable with Williams of Glencliff a big competitor who will not simply hand Lillard and Rucker the championship. Ashmund as well although not wrestling last year he seems to still have his touch although losing in OT to Williams at the McGavock.

I do agree that 119 will be tough to win but not impossible to place. I think that Lillard will lose a close match to Rucker. Then Williams would have a close match against Lillard because their styles clash. Williams will beat MLK. Then I think Rucker will kill williams because he cant stop the shots and Rucker is just to strong.

So my prediction is...

1st-rucker

2nd-williams (watch out for shonefield if he goes down)

3rd-lillard

4th-asmund

that william kid is tough and i know he isnt going down without a fight.

Give a boy a fish and he eat for a day. Teach a boy how to wrestle and he become Dan Gable.

http://imageshack.us

that william kid is tough and i know he isnt going down without a fight.

Give a boy a fish and he eat for a day. Teach a boy how to wrestle and he become Dan Gable.

As long as Williams remains out of the head tie of Lillard and Rucker he should be able to wrestle his own style. The only advantage both Lillard and Rucker have is strength especially after coming down from a heavier weight class. If Shoenfield comes of HF comes down a weight class to 119 i think he will do much better than he's doing at 125 where he extremly lacks strength but has almost all the technique in the world.

Anybody else opinion on this tough weight class ?

well i agree with you but if you was a ref and a kid cuss at you during a match what would you do? this normally happen with a glencliff kid.

no it didn't cause i was sitting right there and he did not cuss at the ref until he disqualified him

hhmmm.. you seem to know alot about glencliff__________________Give a boy a fish and he eat for a day. Teach a boy how to wrestle and he become Dan Gable.http://imageshack.us

hhmmmm....you seem to know alot about Antioch yourself

Not many people seem to like glencliff i wonder why that is?

because their team didn't win region duals and individual region all in one year like Glencliff did

well, he does play football... id say he wanted to gain weight for that.. he's doing pretty good considering the weight jump.

soo, what school are you from?

its obvious that your not out of high school... the same with beastin, numba1, and beast mode

ya i also saw he play football he was pretty good first in city in passing/3rd in state after 10 games

i thank thats the reason why he gained so much weight