Region 7

nununu

Tonight there was a little regon 7 match...not big but here are the results

Hume Fogg vs. MLK

MLK:55 Hume-Fogg:21

103: Andrew Lowe(MLK) fall Noah Smith(HF)

112: Jevaughn Shabazz(HF) forfeit

119: Spencer Ashmun(MLK) M-Dec. Sam Blumenthal(HF) 9-0

125: Michael Schoenfield(HF) Dec. Andrew Reed(MLK) 6-0

130: Nick Johnson(MLK) fall ??

135: Richard Jones Dec. James Farrell(HF)

140: Kyle Chandler(MLK) fall Stoycho Velkovsky(HF)

145: Spencer Schneider(HF) fall C.J. Cassell(MLK)

152: Nathan Freehling(MLK) forfeit

160: Nick Burnley(MLK) fall ??

171: Brandon Robinson(MLK) fall Wilson Barnett(HF)

189: Brendan Kirkland(MLK) fall ??

215: Romen Black(MLK) fall ??

HWT: Hervie Clemons(HF) forfeit

Tomorrow is a big quad @MLK

Glencliff

MLK

TSB/DCA

Page

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow.. that seems like a good match.. wasnt garret's shoulder already hurt before the tournament? and your right.. if garret went 145 it would make for best match potential.. they are both strong and physical

It would have been the best match of the tournament if they had finished it. Yes, Garrett's should was injured before the tournament (MBA Duals). He will miss a big match today against Clarksville and Harpeth and maybe thursday against MLK.

well, i think i could prolly shake some things up.. im thinking tsegaye from GL if im not mistaken almost beat Lillard in the hendersonville.. I dont think lillard is the best in the region.. im thinkin greer or tsegaye..

I'm with you on that, Greer defeated Lillard at the Antioch Jamboree, and I am sure he wants revenge. I just ranked him there because he has been there. Tsegaye won't beat Greer, I've seen them wrestle, wasn't cool. I am not saying Clemons will not make state, just as of right now, he is the 4th best 152 in our region.

Chandler is at 140, he wrestled there last night against Hume-Fogg.

East Literature won the Hendersonville Tournament on Saturday, Glencliff placed 4th. Don't know where Hunters Lane finished. Several medalists.

Antioch finished 7th at G.P. West Invite. McGavock was also there.

Region medalists at Brentwood

Chris Soboun 3rd 103(def. #4 Wes Foutch of Tullahoma)

Frankie Nuffio 5th 112 (Got screwed three times in the semis against Overton's Hancock)

Eric Rucker 5th 119

Jeremy Greer 6th 130

Everett Colbert 3rd 140

Scott Osaitile 4th 145

Chris Tresner 2nd 152

Daven Caldwell 5th 189

Great weekend of wrestling by Region 7.

its kind of weird that u know all the placer for Antiochs team

Are u one of Antiochs coaches or something

I'm with you on that, Greer defeated Lillard at the Antioch Jamboree, and I am sure he wants revenge. I just ranked him there because he has been there. Tsegaye won't beat Greer, I've seen them wrestle, wasn't cool. I am not saying Clemons will not make state, just as of right now, he is the 4th best 152 in our region.

Chandler is at 140, he wrestled there last night against Hume-Fogg.

yeah.. i think lillard will get second or third.. and wasnt the score of tsegaye and greer like a 2 point difference?mintlow is gonna take 145 with ease and but, chandler could run into some problems at 140.. and clemons, ya never know bout him.. i think when region rolls around he'll be looking for some revenge on a couple of people

yeah.. i think lillard will get second or third.. and wasnt the score of tsegaye and greer like a 2 point difference?mintlow is gonna take 145 with ease and but, chandler could run into some problems at 140.. and clemons, ya never know bout him.. i think when region rolls around he'll be looking for some revenge on a couple of people

If you take the last two times they wrestled, although one was at last year's duals, Greer almost teched Tesgaye, and pinned him at the Antioch jamboree. Although, that was long ago, both wrestlers have come a long way. We'll see come region time.

Region 7 AAA Dual Tournament

Wednesday January 23

Antioch High School

Weigh-in 3:00p

First round 4:00p

Finals should start between 5:30-6:00p

Teams competing:

Antioch

Glencliff

Hunters Lane

McGavock

See you there!!

So is that the way the will be seaded?

1. Antioch

2. Glencliff

3. Hunters Lane

4. McGavock

So is that the way the will be seaded?

1. Antioch

2. Glencliff

3. Hunters Lane

4. McGavock

im pretty sure thats the way it is..

i wanna know how glencliff is coming along.. i know last year antioch was predicted to win.. i just wanna know what everyone else thinks about the way the tourney will play out.. who all has dropped for antioch.. and the same for glencliff